Hey muslims!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paiktis22

However I have seen both and I tell you no comparison.
    You're right. Doctor Who must be so much better. After all, it's in English.
    B♭3

Comment

you think?!

Comment

you think?!
        Only when I have to.
        B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed

You're right. Doctor Who must be so much better. After all, it's in English.

oh and for a moment there I thought you were serious

carry on

Comment

oh abd for a moment there I thought you were serious
            What makes you think I'm not? After all, if it isn't in English, what makes it worth watching/paying attention to?

I mean, I remember something happened in Greece last year. Some big sporting event. But see, since it wasn't in an English-speaking country, nobody cared.
            B♭3

Comment

What makes you think I'm not? After all, if it isn't in English, what makes it worth watching/paying attention to?

I mean, I remember something happened in Greece last year. Some big sporting event. But see, since it wasn't in an English-speaking country, nobody cared.
              If a troll can be compared to the kingdom of animals you're a goofish lovable oaf

Comment

Re: Hey muslims!

I thought only people oif jewish religion did that?
                Do all muslims do that too?
                Muslims and many christians as well.

(Nothing like a good circumcision thread to make your day at Poly complete.)
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

So, paiktis, when are we getting our DAMN PICTURES?
                  B♭3

Comment

Yeah, The People want PICS !!!

especially, since I sometimes has zapped past some of our local turkish stations and paused for a moment - don't understand a word of what they say, but sometimes pics says more
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Do Greeks or Germans have more against the Turks?
                      There's a lot on animosity between Greeks and Turks, left over when Greece was a Turkish province. There was a bloody war of independence, in which poet Lord Byron was killed.

Then there was the blow up over Cyprus, which Turkey invaded -- what? in the late 60's early 70's -- to protect the Turkish Cypriots from the Greek Cypriots.

I remember a bit on the old Second City comedy show, where John Candy played a newsreporter reviewing a Greek restaurant. The running gag that everyone in the restaurant eventually said to him was, "Hey, you're a great guy! -- You're not a Turk are you?!"

Comment

[q=Paktis]Do all muslims do that too?[/q]

They also often shave all body hair.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

There's a lot on animosity between Greeks and Turks, left over when Greece was a Turkish province. There was a bloody war of independence, in which poet Lord Byron was killed.

Then there was the blow up over Cyprus, which Turkey invaded -- what? in the late 60's early 70's -- to protect the Turkish Cypriots from the Greek Cypriots.

I remember a bit on the old Second City comedy show, where John Candy played a newsreporter reviewing a Greek restaurant. The running gag that everyone in the restaurant eventually said to him was, "Hey, you're a great guy! -- You're not a Turk are you?!"

...don't bring facts or logic in here. If you're not going to post pictures about the girl paiktis is talking about, a pox on you and your house!

/me knows this, but was having fun in this thread.
                          B♭3

Comment

I wonder what would have happened if the roles were reversed and a father made his daughter's boyfriend convert from Islam to Christianity.

I bet there would be effigies and protests all over the place and the show would be pulled off the air for being bigotry.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

As Q stated :

...don't bring facts or logic in here.
                              You damn well know that other cultures than western are far superior and shall be accepted without question !!!
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

the greeks are just preparing for the inevitable annexation

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X