No announcement yet.

introducing my satire site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nobody from our site on that page d1ckhead.

But can you add my review:

YOU SUCK
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
      Zeno. Your site is dreadful. Your essays are not satire, they are depressing attempts at the style of humour that the internet is so good at propagating to the unsophisticated cackling ****ers. They are miserable attempts at emulating the comedy gods of the internet who understand insult humour oh so many times better than you. Besides the hideously unfunny picture pages, the writing is immature, inarticulate, and plain embarassingly bad. It's even bad at being bad. From the design of your site, I would hazard that you have been heavily influenced by Maddox, but alas, even his crude attempts at taking the piss are a thousandfold superior to yours.

Please do not attempt to be funny again until you have finished high school.
      PWN3D
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Zenofeller's momma is so fat her cereal bowl comes with a lifeguard

Comment

Oh Gawd, Ted Striker is my hero.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zenofeller
              in the few other instances i did condescend to post, the topic went over 1k views in 24 hours. they might not want to close it
              We don't go by views here. Who cares how many people viewed a thread. There are 65000 registered users here, get 1000 views is no big deal.

If this goes on long enough you may get 500 posts, but if I were a mod, I'd close it at 499, just to piss you off.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

If I were a mod, I'd delete the thread and perma-ban zenofeller. His first post is admittedly from a spam-bot advertising another site, we know nothing about him, and all the rests of his posts have been in this thread trolling.

Comment

I would say the problem with your 'humor' even without visiting the website is, that yo don't have personal touch to it, it's not unique and it's definitely NOT FUNNY.

I know it's subjective matter, and you might find it funny, but if there's not a single soul on this planet outher than you finding it funny.. hey it prolly isn't. Then most likely it just .. well sucks. But like teenage boys, every now and then few of them grows to be really skilled lovers like I am. So I encourage you to continue and rise from the zone of suckiness. I know you can do it. It is up to you.

For oneliners(spelling?), you can buy 5 dollars per joke, average one. 20 bucks for SOLID GOLD. Here's one average (stolen one): Why do you have to pay 20 bucks to see 50 cent? For SOLID GOLD, you need to make requests.

To learn freestyle storytelling, I can give you lecturing and teaching for 30 bucks an hour, with minimum hours of 40. For ramblings, 20 bucks an hour, 30 hour minimum, plus required studying material can be found on the internet, mainly this website.

Thank you and don't get depressed. Maybe God has other plans for you my earthly friend!

In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

But I kind of like you. You are not afraid to quote praising comments on you on your website! I'm an egomaniac as well, but I bet you're not making a tribute video of yourself to yourself? You see.. you're still an amateur

But much love, don't let these fools get to you, just do what you do and that's it.. these cynical bastards will try to make you feel depressed and not so good at what you do, but it's only because they are losers and never had the guts to go for what they wanted to do and PS. 90% of Polytoners are still virgins.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

"Damn dude, next thing you know youll have a show on MSNBC. Love,
                      Bling"

Comment

Pekka: First you say his work sucks , but then you say that we are cynical bastards because we are telling him that his work is bad? Way to be a hypocrite.

I'm beginning to think more and more that Pekka is an internet rat. He always insults others, and always goes on about his ridiculous stories. If you constantly insult us, calling us bastards, why do still post here?

Comment

Hey don't get jealous when I spread the love.. You ARE cynical bastards. This doesn't change anything now does it. I just wanted to put some .. comforting words forward, since his work does suck. I didn't say you are cynical people BECAUSE you say his work sucks. There's a difference.

And I post here to keep your lives interesting.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            Hey don't get jealous when I spread the love.. You ARE cynical bastards. This doesn't change anything now does it. I just wanted to put some .. comforting words forward, since his work does suck. I didn't say you are cynical people BECAUSE you say his work sucks. There's a difference.

And I post here to keep your lives interesting.
                            You're not doing anyone a favour by posting.

Comment

ohh my feelings are now hurt!

TRY HARDER!
                              In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                                ohh my feelings are now hurt!

TRY HARDER!
                                Please note that I'm stating facts, not trying to hurt your feelings.

Considering that your whole personality is made up, that none of the events you speak of have happened, and that you are just an internet rat, I find it hard to believe that you make our lives "interesting," or change our lives in any way, shape, or form.

Comment

Working...
                                X