No announcement yet.

introducing my satire site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The country is mostly tribal in it's structure, with ethnic groups and families struggling for as much power as possible in the establishment, but while all the smart kids in the family are sent to make money, the most stupid, undependable, lazy and despisable pieces of **** each generation produces are sent to become politicians. That is the traditional occupation for the single most ****ed up kid in each family.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zenofeller
      THIS is solid gold ?
      Yes.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

thanks.

Comment

Az are you the old Azazel or just toothpaste?
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

a combination

Comment

i dont get it guynemer. guy has a stinky co-worker. whats funny ?

Comment

Az are you the old Azazel or just toothpaste?
                stfu n00b. Of course I am azazel - the beginner of the great nick-shortening trend.

dont get it guynemer. guy has a stinky co-worker. whats funny ?
                Read some of his other work. Read evil evil finland, for crying out loud.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Zeno. Your site is dreadful. Your essays are not satire, they are depressing attempts at the style of humour that the internet is so good at propagating to the unsophisticated cackling ****ers. They are miserable attempts at emulating the comedy gods of the internet who understand insult humour oh so many times better than you. Besides the hideously unfunny picture pages, the writing is immature, inarticulate, and plain embarassingly bad. It's even bad at being bad. From the design of your site, I would hazard that you have been heavily influenced by Maddox, but alas, even his crude attempts at taking the piss are a thousandfold superior to yours.

Please do not attempt to be funny again until you have finished high school.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

az, it seems to have been dead ever since xmas 2003, really... and it has the most inane navigation system. in other words, i couldnt find "finland" in that expired pile in five minutes, and i wont spend the 6th

Comment

Speaking of Solid Gold dancers...

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

what i dont understand is why do people make posts to say, essentially, that what they are posting about isnt worth posting about ? sort of giving yourself the piss aint it

Comment

so what brought you here, xeno?
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

curiosity, i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by zenofeller
                              curiosity, i guess.
                              You know that curiosity killed the cat, I presume

Well, what you get here is more intelligent insults than you may get on other sites - some of the posters has actually left their cradles . Oh, and if you can't insult people in that way, you'll feel the pain of Ming's banning rod.

Besides, we all get +0 for posting here .

Edit:

Forgot this - must do it since you seems to be an OT hooker :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

actually i got very funny replies on the couple other threads i actually followed up on.

not sure if i should post tho, i might have tried mod's patience enough already. but if you want to see the links, say so.

Comment

Working...
                                X