Which Discworld-Character are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Susan Sto Helit

You scored 67 intelligence, 63 morality, and 65 physical strengenth!
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I would appear to be Captain Carrot too...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

you need a carrot......
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I've got some in the fridge, thanks
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

ho hum... it killed my firefox

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
              Terry Pratchett sucks.
              His recent complete change of style notwithstanding, I think Going Postal may be a return to form. He seems to be bringing back the ripping into fantasy novels underneath the rather obvious satire.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Susan Sto Helit
                You scored 93 intelligence, 63 morality, and 63 physical strengenth!

That sounds reasonable
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm supposedly Mustrum Ridcully

I would prefer Vetinari.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                    I would prefer Vetinari.
                    Who wouldn't.

From Knight Watch.
                    Vetinari's aunt: You're concealment professor says you're never in class.
                    Vetinari: I attend his class religously.
                    Vetinari's aunt: He says he's never seen you.
                    Vetinari: What's your point?

Comment

JohnT, Discworld started as a satire of all the fantasy series that sprung up like weeds after Tolkien became popular. Then it grew a life of its own, but it is still a satirical look at fantasy.

If you only read one Pratchett book, try the non-Discworld The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch.

Mustrum Ridcully
                      You scored 79 intelligence, 49 morality, and 69 physical strengenth!

Nobody has commented on the typo yet Also, I'm not sure how answering a short, multiple choice questionaire gauges physical strength at all. Like, just because I don't make a career of busting heads doesn't mean I can't do it...
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

It left off my attachment
                        Attached Files
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                        X