Stupidity Awards 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis
    don't tell me you are defending the police.

I haven't read all the details, but I thought I read they were undercover police. I doubt they ever identified themselves as police. If a bunch of guys are following you, of course you are going to run.

The police just shot an innocent man!! You should be outraged.
    They shouted, specifically, "STOP, ARMED POLICE!"

At which point he hopped the turnstile and bolted to get on the train...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

They shouted, specifically, "STOP, ARMED POLICE!"

At which point he hopped the turnstile and bolted to get on the train...
      anybody could yell that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        anybody could yell that.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

you do realize these men are after virgins because they are young girls. Like 12 or 13 years old. They aren't after adult vigins.

Simply put, muslims are paedophiles.

. I was just kidding with that remark. But I couldn't resist. Because we all know what the mean by virgins. Teenage girls.
          Repeat till comprehension sets in: Attraction to teenagers is not paedophilia. Attraction to teenagers is not paedophilia.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist

Repeat till comprehension sets in: Attraction to teenagers is not paedophilia. Attraction to teenagers is not paedophilia.
            laws in the U.S. say otherwise. Anyone under the age of 14 is considered a child for purposed of rape laws etc. Between 14 and 18 is only statuatory rape.

Comment

Working...
            X