• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paiktis22
    Hey asher

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4711021.stm
    And ?

The idiot did all he could do to achieve the result.

I seriously hope that this won't discourage police from doing the same if simliar things happen.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Good for you.

Comment

Good for you.
        Nope - good for all.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Good for all is not blowing eachother up. Situations like the above are not good for anyone. But you're right what do I care.

Comment

Hey asher

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4711021.stm
            Doesn't change anything from what was described.

He's either a bomber or a new recipient of a darwin award.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Well, wha'd'ya know....
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• That hindsight be 20/20?
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Good for all is not blowing eachother up. Situations like the above are not good for anyone. But you're right what do I care.
                  Actually, I'm not sure what you care about - you say people shouldn't blow each other up, but several of your postings shows some kind of delight because now evil capitalists are hit - not that that's what has happend - it's common people that are dead.

You are quite right - such situations isn't good for anyone - especially for those involved. I don't think it's particularily fun for those policemens involved.

If you are talking about the person who got shot, well, I blame it all upon him. What he did was so incredibly stupid.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                    That hindsight be 20/20?
                    Don't bother - if the guy had been a suicide bomber and had activated it, GL would have blamed the police for not shooting him.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

Don't bother - if the guy had been a suicide bomber and had activated it, GL would have blamed the police for not shooting him.
                      No, I would of blamed Bush.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by General Ludd

No, I would of blamed Bush.

I forgot that excuse.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

Sorry CR - I think I was quite drunk last night
                          No problem! I suspected as much...

Carolus

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston

Well, if there is snaps then the Swedes will need governmental approval before attending.

But once we have it...

Carolus

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolus Rex

But once we have it...

Carolus
                              Yeah, then we have approx one hour to prepare sleeping sites for you

Scary thing is that I have experienced it

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X