It's The Ashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Havak
    You are right about Geraint Jones though Horse - his place in the side has to be under huge threat after yet another failure with the bat.
    Hes dire as keeper too, in fact as i write he lets a Giles bowl through his legs for 4 byes.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I'd like to see what Bell can do - in a losing side of course...
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Good throw.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Martyn run-out 118-3.

WOO!
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

SECOND TEST - MATCH SUMMARY (Day 2):
            England 407 v Australia 308-9

Not bad.
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

I really liked the way our Shane stayed in there to support Gilchrist and didn't give his wicket away cheaply....
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Trescothick played a terrible shot to get caught.

Vaughn out of form, serious technical problems, bowled.

Tee hee.

Comment

warne 1 for 1 off 4 overs, 3 maidens

The man is a bowling genius.

Comment

Nightwatchman Hoggard gone. England 31 for 4, 14th over.

Goodness - Pieterson almost gone first ball.

Lee hitting 90 mph - muhahaha!!!!!

Comment

Ian Bell............. bunny so far..........

Comment

What a bunch of *********.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

1105: The highest score by a team batting fourth to win on this ground is 211 by England in 1999 against New Zealand. On that occasion England trailed by exactly 100 runs after the first innings, before skittling the Kiwis for 107.

We've got both kinds

Comment

its not over by a long shot - they only need about 100 runs to post a competitive total.

Anything above that and it gets harder and harder for Australia.

Pieterson has the right idea hitting out.

Comment

Yeah, I know it's not over but you couldn't have hoped for a much better start.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Bell really needs to get a score here. I hope he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X