No announcement yet.

New Scientist: Simulated society may generate virtual culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about the science but spinoffs will bring great realism to gaming.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

In addition, characters will be able to reproduce by mating with members the opposite sex
      How you sign up??????
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I don't know about the science but spinoffs will bring great realism to gaming.
        Hmm... I would presume that this is more of a spinoff from gaming than anything else...

The Sims seems about as realistic as this.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

These guys would have to evolve elbows or they will never even be able to feed themselves.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
          X