• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barinthus
    Nothing wrong with that
    I agree.

Comment

Oh perhaps I neglected to mention that I was playing a HEAVILY modded version of morrow/trib/blood...so heavily modded that it bears little resemblance to the original.

My favourite morrowind mods:

Character De-Capper: this removes the problem mentioned with high-level sameness, there is no skill level limit.

Scripted Spells: Using some simple scripts, much cooler variety of spell effects.

Creature and Weapon packs: The only one to avoid is the goblin and orc pack, which is awful (it just adds some very stupid non-levelling gobs). But some of the creature and weapon packs are very good, like 'Assassin's Armoury' (LOTS of weapons models and new merchants)and 'Giants' (which adds about 200 more creature models, and lots of creatures based on those models such as fire-breathing really big dragons (good) and Death Moths (silly).

'Combo'-attacks: charge up using the sneak button and you can execute various video game like combo attacks.

There is nothing WRONG about trophies, it's just that they are not as much of a good 'long-term investment'.

Yes the greatest weakness in morrowind was plotting and scripting, especially NPCs. But it was incrementally better than the glories of Daggerfall random quests (find a Mynisera named Mynisera...)
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
      X