Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bestiality is not illegal in Washington state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard the term "**** you and the horse you rode in on." but this is ridiculous.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
      I am almost sure the fartherest the dog has gotte to a girl is humping the leg. I find it entertaining that anyone could think a male 4 legged dog would be able to grasp human intercourse.
      The dog made a point at sniffing the genitals, and nothing else. Fortunately, it was a nice dog, so it didn't get agressive, only tedious

Besides, if a dog can grasp the idea of intercourse with a canine vagina, I think it could also grasp the idea of intercourse with other species. Animals aren't only led by instinct, and they're not interchangeable. THey have sexual identities (as part as their general identity), and I can't think of any reason that makes dog able to be gay, but unable to be interspecists.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

well spiff I dont know about that as far as i know animals dont rationalize gay or not. There main concepts are to eat **** sleep and **** thats about it. I pretty sure they have no concept of gay. My two male cats try to hump each other. I dont consider them gay cause most of the time they dont pay attention to each other. as far as the dogs they are attracted to certain smells. such as any type of feces being a cat or human they will eat it. The suggestion of a dog knowing how to is subjected to how they usually do it.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          An internet list gives these 23 as allowing bestiality:

Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington state, West Virginia, Wyoming

A while ago, a guy on CFC wanted me banned for nationbashing when I said that Sweden allows bestiality. I wish I'd known half of the US does it too back then.

A recent survey, BTW, found that horses are the (non-human) animal second most likely to be bestialized in Sweden, after dogs. Gone are the days when farmers were content to screw their heifers.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
            Reminds me of Piers Anthony...
            yeah, I read a few books by him

then realised that not only was he a hack, but that beastiality featured often...

so that was enough, I stopped reading him

Jm
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

There is this video floating around on the internet. Where this fellow stops his car and goes into this field to go to the washroom. Well it just so happened a donkey was pastured in this field. The Donkey spotted the man and got a boner which you can clearly see in the video. The donkey started chasing the man around the field. The man who didn't have time to pull up his pants started running, tripping and was trying desperately to get free of this horny donkey. It sure is one funny video.

Comment

There was a case a couple or so years ago in London or New York where a guy was arrested for indecent exposure or lewd conduct or something for allowing a dog to ass**** him. He claims the dog instigated the sexual behaviour, and he was just going along with it.
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

There was once this bloke who was caught giving a goat one. He decided to do it right next to a railway line (Hull-Bridlington service in fact) and a train got a stop signal and stopped right next to him He was arrested later but apparently the train was in hysterics...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"What are you trying to say Lassie? What did Timmy do?"

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                    A while ago, a guy on CFC wanted me banned for nationbashing when I said that Sweden allows bestiality. I wish I'd known half of the US does it too back then.
                    It's also not banned in Australia (parts), Netherlands or Germany.

A recent survey, BTW, found that horses are the (non-human) animal second most likely to be bestialized in Sweden, after dogs.
                    Except for Sweden, who really loves their horses. Giddyup.

Comment

I blame my sister; it was she that told me that dogs were the top target.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
                        Somehow I think Hawaii, New Hampshire, New Jersey, and Washington weaken that arguement, Dancing Cow.
                        Who says those states aren't full of rednecks?

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                          I think Drake owes us an explanation...
                          It's a known fact that some farmers get a little too close with their livestock, but if you made bestiality illegal you would destroy the farm economy. The food you eat and serve every day depends in great part upon man on animal sex...

At least we have an explanation for Drake.

KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X