Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bestiality is not illegal in Washington state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah you can..

dogs can get emotion, can feel pain, and so on and so forth

there is a brain there..

also, the dog can't communicate with us or understand us and our concerns

so it can't understand when it's advances are wanted (as in spiffors example, whoever did that to the dog should get put in jail (and probably the dog should be put down)) or appropriate

imagine the dog with a child? (who you express concern for)

the dog (or other animal) can initiate activity which a plant can't

and I tihnk it likely that dolphins aren't messed up by humans, but a number of them do seek sexual contact with humans, while I would consider that more open to discussion (I don't know about the level of dolphins) I would like to point out that at least currently I dont' know of any ocmmunication or depth of understanding which would be needed for it to be ok

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Fsfdgjfds;ggfd[aK

/me vows not to open the thread again.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I wish I didn't open this thread....

You probably will, actually.
        yeah you can..

dogs can get emotion, can feel pain, and so on and so forth

there is a brain there..
        I didn't say **** violently. Clealy, that should be illegal.
        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
        -Bokonon

Comment

Comment

Huh...I did not know this. Man, my state is more messed up than I previously thought...
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              well, do you think that all sex with children is wrong?
              Yes. I have wondered about it. The results of my reflection is that sex with a child, no matter the form (whether it be a monstrous rape, or the gentlest sexual relationship in the world), is wrong because it dramatically disrupts the way the child builds his sexual identity, and thus his adult identity. It messes children for a jolly long time.

because all sex with animals is wrong for the same reason..

Not if the animal is adult and has a definite sexual identity already.
              There may be arguments that say that bestiality is always wrong, but they're not the ones I'm using to say that sex with children is always wrong.

and I would say that that dog is an example of why beastiality is always wrong, not an example of it being right...

the dog is incapable of being on the same level as us... so who ever introduced it to human sex in the first place did great wrong..

I don't think anybody introduced that dog to sex. The masters looked baffled, and the girl was playing football when the dog began bothering her. I think the dog expressed interest all by himself all right.
              Last edited by Spiffor; July 16, 2005, 15:35.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                I don't see how a dog's attempted rape of a girl is showing beastiality in a positive light
                Well, imagine one minute that the girl had been an adept of bestiality, and accepted the Dog's advances. That would have been a form of consensual sex, even though the dog wouldn't have verbally expressed his agreement.

All I'm saying is that animals can sometimes enjoy sex with a human. Which is why bestiality should only be punished when the human is cruel with the animal. Cruelty is not always involved.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  I don't think anybody introduced that dog to sex. The masters look baffled, and the girl was playing football when the dog began bothering her. I think the dog expressed interest all by himself all right.
                  I bet she was menstruating
                  The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                    Well, imagine one minute that the girl had been an adept of bestiality, and accepted the Dog's advances.
                    And adept of bestiality? Interesting choice of words

Comment

Reminds me of Piers Anthony...
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                        An internet list gives these 23 as allowing bestiality:

Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington state, West Virginia, Wyoming
                        So what. In Wales, it's positively encouraged
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                          And adept of bestiality? Interesting choice of words
                          "adepte" in French doesn't have the same meaning as "adept" in English. Gotta remember that

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

I think Drake owes us an explanation...
                            You've got that backwards:

At least we have an explanation for Drake.

Comment

You guys are wrong...
                              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                              *****Citizen of the Hive****
                              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                                You guys are wrong...
                                Franky, dude this whole concept is messed up. I am almost sure the fartherest the dog has gotte to a girl is humping the leg. I find it entertaining that anyone could think a male 4 legged dog would be able to grasp human intercourse. With that being said i must say that in the states that dont have laws for it, might have never had to deal with it as such an occurence we need laws to stop it from happening.
                                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X