Maybe we'll name her "Milwaukee's Best"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winston
    I somehow feel this thread hasn't created enough outrage.

You know there are rumours going around that this woman is a Republican, and that she supported the war in Iraq right from the start.

I mean apart from endangering her child, she may very well have voted for Pres. Bush! More than once!!
    If it's any consolation, I saw a docu about Danish moms who had drunk like Finns when pregnant whose kids had various alcohol-induced disorders.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Yes, but to be fair, I think only a couple of them smoked more than 40 cigs a day. So it wasn't all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist

That's just a night out for KH. What luck he isn't pregnant.
        Who, me?

We're getting a keg tonight. Brace yourself for drunkposting.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
          I somehow feel this thread hasn't created enough outrage.

You know there are rumours going around that this woman is a Republican, and that she supported the war in Iraq right from the start.

I mean apart from endangering her child, she may very well have voted for Pres. Bush! More than once!!
          And did you hear? It's Karl Rove's illegitimate half Native American love child.
          If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
            24 x 12 oz.

My secretary informs me that it never used to be known that alcohol was bad during pregnancy and that it was said that beer was "good for breast milk."

Oh how times have changed...
            When I was 2 or 3, my family moved from Chicago to Atlanta after my mothers death. My dad, dealing with four kids, decided the most expedient method to handling both me and my four year-old brother on this trip was to set up the playpen, put us in it, and then lift it up and put it in the back of the station wagon. No seat belt, no childs seat, just Jim and I trapped in a playpen for the entire 10 hour drive.

Of course he didn't get pulled over. It was a different age back then.

Comment

Working...
            X