• Show
Clear All

John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Vive la revolution!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Vive l'amour! Pepe finally sprayed some Axe deodorant on himself and look what happens.
          Attached Files
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Wellington Waterloo Cape St.Vincent
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Wellington Waterloo Napoleon Crazy Lithuanians who shoot their own nation in the foot
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                  Wellington Waterloo Napoleon Crazy Lithuanians who shoot their own nation in the foot
                  Still mad Jacikevicius left Maccabi
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I frigging hate Maccabi TLV, they're killing Israeli basketball, so no, hardly.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

well, cheer up then, 'cause they ain't gonna be winning anything important for a while

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHA

you so funny.

Sadly, TLV is going to slaughter the entire continent again. Believe me, that club is run by the devil itself, and has one of hell's minions as the coach.

Considering they've been European champions 3 times in the last 5 years, I fear that they're about to conquer europe as well.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                          AHAHAHAHAHA

you so funny.

Sadly, TLV is going to slaughter the entire continent again. Believe me, that club is run by the devil itself, and has one of hell's minions as the coach.

Considering they've been European champions 3 times in the last 5 years, I fear that they're about to conquer europe as well.
                          I know they're run by a devil. But even devils make mistakes, and you have to admit Saras was the glue that made this team what it was last season. As he does with every team he's in.

Comment

Only good king is a dead king.
                            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                            -Bokonon

Comment

Elvis

Comment

Working...
                              X