Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG...simply amazing (thread aka: Reason Texas doesn't suck)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dis, you also have no idea what it is to grow up in a small town, sheltered from things like buffalo wings
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Heh heh... Kaak said ***

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have a shameful admission. I really don't know who Jessica Simpson is. But I feel we cannot have a proper discussion in this thread without some visual exhibits. So excuse me if these pictures aren't of the right girl.

she looks a little thing here:

this picture is good for the gay guys too. Who wouldn't want to have sex with all these young studs?

Comment

these have to be fake:

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
            [Aerosmith]
            Dude looks like a lady...
            [/Aerosmith]

this picture is good for the gay guys too. Who wouldn't want to have sex with all these young studs?
            Quoted for TRUTH!
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

http://usemycomputer.com/indeximages/2004/February/jessica.simpson.crop.blender.jpg

Nope, I don't think these are fake. Actually, I think I saw a similar pair not that long ago. She's a C, AFAICS.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I like that wet pic the more I look at it.

that will be my new avatar.

Comment

Dis, clearly you need more experience with fake boobs. I'd also like to point out that if any of you nay sayers ever had a girl that looked anywhere near that good ask you to take her to bed....you'd jizz in your pants before you got them off.
                  "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

I don't jizz that easily. another advantage of circumcision.

and I don't need more experience with fake boobs. I've had too much of that at strip clubs. I need more experience with real boobs.

Comment

o....hmmm...i just don't really know what to say about that

Comment

I can't believe Diss actually won this argument.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

She is, to the best of my knowledge, 100% natural. They're real, and they're spectacular.

Comment

Being a nurse have helped drs put fake ones in you can see the lines where the implants are.Hers are real, there is no noticable circumfrence of the implant. If you look at one of the pics posted you will notice the sagging of both boobs.
                            I must add I have to be out of my mind if im discussing this womans boobs with a bunch of guys
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak I'd also like to point out that if any of you nay sayers ever had a girl that looked anywhere near that good ask you to take her to bed....you'd jizz in your pants before you got them off.
                              Which is pretty academic, considering it will never happen.

What you need to realize is that "sexy" and "airheaded" aren't mutually exclusive.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Nope, opinion of Texas hasn't improved any.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X