Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuci is right.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

And another

xpost once more!

Comment

Originally posted by Az
        You, actually. You got a lucky x-post.
        Oh, and I thought you were talking to me, in which case I would've unleashed Joke B:

The Bat-Cave has nothing on your bathroom!

Comment

that's mildly irritating.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

damn you kuci with your evil x-post powers.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Aluminium is the original name, the yanks just bastardized it.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

All civilized people write 'aluminium'. Those who don't are illiterate redneck savages with a thing for incest.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Like they did with Natrium and Kalium
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                    damn you kuci with your evil x-post powers.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                      Like they did with Natrium and Kalium
                      Clearly, potassium tells us something about their sexual preferences we'd rather not know, and sodium something of their manners.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                      X