This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maquiladora

Not a good thing to rely so heavily on one player.......
    Lampard?

Comment

And Makalele, and Duff, and Robben, and Terry...
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Exactly.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

and Gerrard plays on his own?

Comment

Well I wouldn't say Liverpool has the accumulation of talent that Chelsea has.

Though I wouldn't say Liverpool totally relies on one player... it's at least three, including Riise and Carragher .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Well I wouldn't say Liverpool has the accumulation of talent that Chelsea has.
              I agree, but the whole 'one man team' thing is stupid.

Comment

I said that... look to the second line of that post .

Comment

Look the the second line of this post then

Hamaan, Alonso, Riise and Carragher.

Comment

Two of which Imran already mentioned.... whos on the bench, the tea lady?
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Two of which Imran already mentioned.... whos on the bench, the tea lady?
                      Which makes, and please correct me if I'm wrong, the same number as (and I quote) "And Makalele, and Duff, and Robben, and Terry..."?

Perhaps all the "ands" confused you?

Comment

Youre comparing those to Makalele, Duff, Robben and Terry? I know which 4 id rather have in my team.

You also forgot Lampard and Cech...

Comment

Youre comparing those to Makalele, Duff, Robben and Terry? I know which 4 id rather have in my team.

You also forgot Lampard and Cech...
                          I didn't forget Lampard for the same reason I didn't forget Gerrard.

Shame those four wern't good enough to get their team to Istambul eh?

Comment

Hamaan and Alonso don't compare to the quality of player we are speaking of. Sorry.

Comment

Hamaan is as good at what he does (defensive midfield) as Makele and is better offensively. Alonso, while a different type of player to Robben and Duff, is one of the best passers of the ball in Europe.

Comment

Hamaan is as good at what he does (defensive midfield) as Makele

'Nuff said.

Gotta love die hard fans

Alonso, while a different type of player to Robben and Duff, is one of the best passers of the ball in Europe.

Robben and Duff are on a higher level than Alonso, best passer or no... especially Robben who made Chelsea the most dangerous team in the world just by his presence.

Comment

Working...
                                X