No announcement yet.

Taboo and Morality Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't think this is fair - the quiz appears to've interpreted my statements that I'd be bothered to see a man screwing a frozen chicken or siblings having sex as expressions of moral disapproval. I'm quite capable of being repulsed by something without making any judgement whatsoever to its morality.
    Last conformist- I agree with that.

I scored .1, .0, .0... and the thing questioned whether I was thinking right about morality just because I stated that i would be disturbed if someone was doing __X__... but it's not as if I would take any action- it's his private choice, doesn't harm anyone. It may be disgusting but I don't honestly care.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Reference what ARO said, ritualistic cannibalism is not only commen, but in most cases it is considered to be honoring the dead. In all cases I know of, when Christian Europeans came upon that practice, they labeled the individuals as savages, evil, degenerate et al (or is that eat all ) and made the practice illegal. Their excuse was that is was a case of their views on morality were universal, and therefore they had the right to interfere and correct the immoral acts of the savages. I suspect that is why I got an interference rating of zero, history is replete with cases where things like this happened, even when the so-called moral individuals were engaged in pretty horrific acts. As a measure of whether somebody is being a hippocrit - "But that's different." My gold standard.
      The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
      And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
      Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
      Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnmmcc
        ,.. et al (or is that eat all ) ...

RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Working...
        X