This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Horrible news. My heart goes out to Londoners and everyone attached to this strike. This only further shows us, that the terrorists don't only hate Americans. They hate the West. They hate what the west stands for, and we are all in their **** list. For this reason only we must not submit, but fight and fight hard.

OK, no threadjacking. This the second time inside EU in short time though.. Madrid and now London, and they sure seem to be loving transportation as target, and mornings.

Let's hope all our Londoners are OK and everyone in London now and.. we'll see how this continues to develop.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• This from a friend at work in St. James's:

" Just to let you know that i'm ok.

Here in London Underground Communications, we still don't know the full story. All we know is there have been casualties at Aldgate, Russell Square, Edgware Road and Kings Cross. "

Sent at 10:30 this morning, but I haven't had an update from him yet.

Lots of police sirens outside, still huge queues for busses, Stratford railway station still hasn't reopened.

Time for a late lunch soon, I think.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
          Damn and Double Damn!!

Hang tight UK.

and for the record UR (a lesson in no class)
          Yeah Urban Ranger- usually I respect you- but why the **** are you being such an ass.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• I'm sad to hear this news. I hope everyone who knows someone in London hears that they are safe, and I'm thankful that so far all of our Apolyton bretheren seem to be safe and sound. Oh, and eternal pain, shame and death to whoever did this.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Park Avenue
              THis will not have the effect on the British as the Madrid attacks had on the Spanish.
              Oh dear

* count to ten...
              Campeón 2006 Progressive Games
              civ4 mods: SCSCollateral GrayAgainstBlue ProperCrossings
              civ3 terrain: Irrigations Roads Railroads Borders Multimine Sengoku Napoleonic

Comment

• For URs defense, he didn't know what had happened when he said the farting thing. I think you people are barking at the wrong tree now.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• I was more disturbed by his 10:22 post than the first response... His ****ing rolleyes.
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• London
                    El futuro pertenece a quienes creen en la belleza de sus sueños.
                    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

• For chrissakes, this is UR standard operating procedure, "Tiananmen didn't happen, did six million really die" routine. Why is anyone surprised?
                      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfonso

London
                        Gracias.

They shall not pass...

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Okay, now, who screwed up? UK has been dealing with these threats for decades, have the old skills gotten rusty?
                          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Saras
                              Okay, now, who screwed up? UK has been dealing with these threats for decades, have the old skills gotten rusty?

I don't recall hearing of any threats issued prior to the explosions.

And given that this is still a relatively free society, we don't screen all rush hour passengers before they board busses or trains, so....

Comment

• Noone screwed up. At current level of security in public transport and invasion of privacy, I don't see how anything could've been done.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X