Circumcized men 70% less likely to contract HIV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long thread, so I don't know if anyone else already made that lame joke:
    I knew it were zionist agents who created the HI-virus!

edit: spelling
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus
      It's a personal observation of mine in America where you see churches everywhere, you will also find adult industry-related businesses (strip bars, adult stores, etc) everywhere as well as liquor stores. It never fail me - they all are linked.
      yup. theyre all found where people are. Amazing, huh?
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Not quite. The resident was using that device when he operated. He was so tired that he didn't apply it properly.
        Nasty story. I was just wondering to myself if a doctor found himself in a position in which he's ordered to do an operation he honestly feel that he should not or cannot do due to his mental/physical status at that time, can he refuse without any risk of losing his job?
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark

yup. theyre all found where people are. Amazing, huh?
          Perhaps I wasn't clear. If so, my apology.

There is a correlation between those. More churches, more adult related businesses. Less churches, less adult related businesses.
          Last edited by Barinthus; July 11, 2005, 17:33.
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
            Ya know, reading that quote you posted, I kept thinking that Data in your avatar picture is saying something like "Shame on you for circumcizing your son" or something
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
              And yet you say you don't like Eventis
              It's hard to log onto a site you can't register to.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Indeed, we're trying to adress that
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                X