Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Swedish "man's night" before marriage

Attached Files

Ahh, it's called "batchelor's night" in English, right? If a mod can edit the title, it would be great.

Comment

Err, yes?
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Good Thread
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Patience Frenchie, patience... I'm looking for an English translation, or I'll have to translate myself. Does any of our Scandinavians here have the English version of the text that goes with the picture?

Comment

Ahh, it's called "batchelor's night" in English, right?
            It's "bachelor party," at least in the States.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I've seen it before. Don't have the text, though.
              "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
              "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
              Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Tadaaaam!

Check out the picture, than read what follows.

In Sweden it is a bit of a custom for the groom to be kidnapped and whisked off somewhere for his stag night, which usually lasts all day and all night rather than the typical stag night where you all arrange it beforehand go out get drunk and hire a stripper.

The Swedes do it different. The groom has no idea until he gets nabbed. He might be dressed up in something crazy... and go do something funny...and then the fun starts!

This particular guy is a keen sailor and when he was kidnapped for his stag night they glued a false "skippers-beard" on him and put him at the helm of a 60-foot yacht and let him be skipper for the day...

Much beer and fine food was consumed. But nothing... nasty happened to him at all...

In the evening when they got back on land and were getting cleaned up for the night club... they all had a sauna as is customary in Sweden....

Imagine the groom’s horror when he walked into the sauna where his naked buddies were waiting for him and then to notice that best mate number one had no pubic hair ...

Neither did friend two ...

Nor three ...

Or four...

Now check out the beard again...........

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                  Ahh, it's called "batchelor's night" in English, right? If a mod can edit the title, it would be great.
                  Stag night.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

This is the BEST practical joke I have so far heard of

Comment

hahahahaha, i stand by my

thats a great practical joke.
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Excellent
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

OMG

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Ewww...
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Hehe and ewwww...
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X