The Daily Show Burns a US Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis
    I think I know what's wrong with the Daily Show. It's boring and overly political now.

It used to be about comedy, now they are out to make some political statement.

And the real reason is they have boring guests. They had some writor or editor for newsweek on tonight. Boring. What ever happened to celebrities? Sure I hate celebrities as much as the next guy, but they are fun to laugh at.
    Well the government is doing such a great job of fowling things up (in his point of view), that there isn't anything funnier.

I agree with him
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

From the Daily show...

A reaction by the Bush Campaign to an EPA annual report has infuriated many rather...left Americans...

The report included many climatic models showing that the current rates of water pollution by the United States could cause irreparable harm to the sensitive earthly environment...

The report goes on to show that the long term effects could include a significant rise in sea levels due to melting of the polar ice caps, effectively flooding both the Western and Eastern sea coasts of the United States...

The Bush Campaign has consistently ignored similiar reports, claiming it is in the best interest of Americans to preserve the economic structure of the US as it is...

Wait a minute, I see what those tricky Republicans are trying to do, it must be another Carl Rove plan...

Comment

I saw that episode... and it is actually like a week and a half old by now lol.

I actually aprove of that flag burning...... it made a point and it was exercising free speech. That flag burning was patriotic.

Comment

Lol lol lol this thread is a week and a half old

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
            I saw that episode... and it is actually like a week and a half old by now lol.

I actually aprove of that flag burning...... it made a point and it was exercising free speech. That flag burning was patriotic.
            Actually I saw that episode a couple months ago...I've also seen it 2 times since then, which dissappoints me...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

I doubt that a high percentage of Americans would fall for this option. Everybody in his right mind knows, that it was Saddam.
              And we also all know Saddam is just like Hitler, in fact he's the equivalent, he's even used poison gas on his own people...
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Right, because United States corporations were concerned about the rights of oppressed Iraqis, and so asked Bush to invade Iraq not for coporate gains, but to liberate the oppressed Iraqis.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

warning warning

CRUCIAL DEBATE!

Comment

Hey, Zylka is here.

Maybe zylka will save the forum from the boredom and decay that plague it.

[/funwhore]
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                      And we also all know Saddam is just like Hitler, in fact he's the equivalent, he's even used poison gas on his own people...
                      Yes, but I don't think Hitler ordered people to be electricuted through rather...private parts of the body...

Comment

Originally posted by Commy

Yes, but I don't think Hitler ordered people to be electricuted through rather...private parts of the body...
                        He probably didnt, but it probably happened anyways.
                        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                        X