The Daily Show Burns a US Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Daily Show Burns a US Flag

Todays daily show burned a US flag on one of its peices by its senior journalists. it also featured one of the ugys dressed up as hitler going around america to see how americans thought about hitler

it was the most hillarious one to date, but im sure they are gonna catch hell crap for it.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

That was on last week.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

woops my bad

what was i thinking
      ?
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

It was pretty good.

I especially liked the people in the street's reaction to him as Hitler.

Flipping him off and telling him he's an ******* is probably pretty much what I'd have done too...

Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

One guy cursed a blue streak at him. I was doubled over at that...
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I wonder what percentage of Americans know he's dead.

I wonder what percentage knows who he was.

MULTIPLE CHOICE:
            (1) Adolf Hitler:
            ...(a) is responsible for the attacks on 9-11.
            ...(b) is the inventer of the Hitler-and-run play in baseball.
            ...(c) was the leader of the Nazi Germany during World War II and is responsible for millions of deaths
            ...(d) was the lead singer of the Greatful Dead.

Comment

@ Zkribber

"Circle all applicable choices"
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                MULTIPLE CHOICE:
                (1) Adolf Hitler:
                ...(a) is responsible for the attacks on 9-11.
                I doubt that a high percentage of Americans would fall for this option. Everybody in his right mind knows, that it was Saddam.

Comment

The Hitler thing was hilarious. I laughed so hard the missus told me off.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

I'm sorry I missed this one.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

I doubt that a high percentage of Americans would fall for this option. Everybody in his right mind knows, that it was Saddam.

Nice one.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I think I know what's wrong with the Daily Show. It's boring and overly political now.

It used to be about comedy, now they are out to make some political statement.

And the real reason is they have boring guests. They had some writor or editor for newsweek on tonight. Boring. What ever happened to celebrities? Sure I hate celebrities as much as the next guy, but they are fun to laugh at.

Comment

Sure. I watched it the other day and laughed my ass off. But maybe you don't like it.

I agree it does seem to be more political now. Whatever.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

jon stewart went after the whole CIA leak thing. you could tell he was very pissed off about it.

Comment

Not cooincidentally, it was comedic gold.
                              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                              X