Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankychan
    $34.00 US.

Best part was that I was totally broke and had to cash it in so I could have some money to go on this date I had planned. That was the best date evah!

So did you hit it?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Pound coins down to ten pence pieces get spent too fast to accumulate. Five pence pieces get stashed away for when I need a bit of extra. Coppers get thrown into the corner of the room or at my flatmates. I can't stand pennies and tuppence.
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Well of course, Starchild -- omnipresent, egoistic deities such as yourself can't be bothered with the inconvenience of pennies and tuppence when you need to use your time to plan to take over the world.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

The dust speaks. Shall I listen?
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
          X