No announcement yet.

Homeland Security is ALL OVER IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

They finally updated it

Advisory System

Homeland Security Advisory System

Homeland Security Advisory System

Current Threat Level

July 7, 2005 (11:45 EDT) - The United States government is raising the threat level from Code Yellow --or Elevated-- to Code Orange--or High--for the mass transit portion of the transportation sector. This only includes regional and inter-city passenger rail, subways and metropolitan bus systems.

We do not have any specific, credible intelligence indicating an attack in the United States, but we are constantly evaluating both intelligence and our protective measures and will take whatever actions are necessary.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

bush should have put the entire country in code red after the london attack
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Why, Brits aren't part of the US (yet).
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
          X