No announcement yet.

Greenlighting: The New Sex Craze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even urban legends have a kernel of truth. I've heard of the shirts and bracelets before. You would have to be part of the "in" crowd to know the signs. (and you don't want to know about the Amish. )
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

so if I bought a green shirt, could I get laid?

(yes I returned to off topic just to ask this question)

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        You? No.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I'll go back to wearing all black then.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
            Even urban legends have a kernel of truth. I've heard of the shirts and bracelets before. You would have to be part of the "in" crowd to know the signs. (and you don't want to know about the Amish. )
            i know for a fact that if I put on a pair of Women's pants and go to a bar in Montreal, I will have women coming after me.

Thats not so much of a secret signal tho, its just how succesful the Emo trend in Montreal is
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

(yes I returned to off topic just to ask this question)
              Its a hoax. Sorry Diss.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
              X