Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: fine in theory, lacking in practice

Originally posted by C0ckney
    i'm surprised st leo would know that tbh.

Uhm, thanks. I'll take that as a compliment.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
      Originally posted by Traianvs
      and what's barebacking

Unprotected sex. Bareback == no "saddle". Duuuuh.
      Aren't we a little bundle of sarcasm today?

And what is all this coloured wristband stuff about which someone mentioned earlier on in the thread? I didn't realise there was some kind of secret code to it all
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yellow = cancer (Lance Armstrong)
        Green = google
        red = google

Like I said, there's tons of them right now, even Live8 had one (white?).
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I was referring to the greenlighting thing being like free love, not barebacking. Hippies had promiscuous sex with all comers too, but they didn't have to look stupid with their collars sticking up.

The wristband thing, afaik, is mostly popular among middle schoolers in certain parts of the US...I heard about this over a year ago (it might have been here on Poly), but it specifically involves "jelly" bracelets, which are color-coded for sexual favors. One kid wears a number of colored bracelets, and if another kid manages to snatch one off his/her hand, he/she is obligated to give a blowjob/handjob/something like that, depending on the color of the bracelet. It might have just been a stupid rumor though, or they could be talking about something entirely different here.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

The wristband thing, afaik, is mostly popular among middle schoolers in certain parts of the US...I heard about this over a year ago (it might have been here on Poly), but it specifically involves "jelly" bracelets, which are color-coded for sexual favors. One kid wears a number of colored bracelets, and if another kid manages to snatch one off his/her hand, he/she is obligated to give a blowjob/handjob/something like that, depending on the color of the bracelet. It might have just been a stupid rumor though, or they could be talking about something entirely different here.
            Would that be a game where many people are required bracelets, or is it more a choice of the bracelet wearer to delcare themselves somewhat willing to serve?
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

yeah elok, that is an entirely different thing.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

given how bracelets are so widely worn for so many causes (you can now get an I support the Fairfax County, Virginia, Department of Parks bracelet, Im sorry to say) the bracelet thing sounds kind of on the urban legend side.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I was referring to the greenlighting thing being like free love, not barebacking. Hippies had promiscuous sex with all comers too, but they didn't have to look stupid with their collars sticking up.

IIRC Gays used to use hankerchiefs the way before, semi-folded hanky meant "I'm ready" (or something like that).
                  Nothing new, just different methods.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I agree with Ozzy, there should be age restrictions for this sort of thing.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Perhaps he means a maximum age?
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                        Originally posted by Traianvs
                        and what's barebacking

Unprotected sex. Bareback == no "saddle". Duuuuh.
                        A bit more than that. A person who's HIV positive announces on a website that he has it and reveal where he will be staying, usually a hotel room, and invite others to show up and have sex with him without any protection.

Believe it or not but people do show up and have sex with that person knowing he has HIV.
                        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Those are just extremists trying to appropriate the label.:P
                          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                            IIRC Gays used to use hankerchiefs the way before, semi-folded hanky meant "I'm ready" (or something like that).
                            Nothing new, just different methods.
                            Hmm, seeing how this trend goes, I could make some serious cash with a new line of T-shirts.
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I thought that "green light" was a kid's game. You know: 'green light"............."red light"...."green light". It really saddens me that an innocent childish game of fun has been turned into some sort of Soddomite tryst. Where will it all end? Gosh, I just hope they're not recruiting little kids or that the adults don't get confused and think that the kids are playing the same game. That would be just awful.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                                wetbacking

Sleeping with an illegal immigrant without protection?
                                He's got the Midas touch.
                                But he touched it too much!
                                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                                X