Greenlighting: The New Sex Craze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenlighting: The New Sex Craze

I can't believe this exists. I found it through a blog bulliten link.

It is real though.

I seems like its mainly a college and under age kind of thing.

Kids stand around with a green shirt or polo shirt or something with the collar flipped up, and are waiting for any kind of sex, and then the other person of any sexual fetish of attraction some over, and truns it down, adn then they run off and do it no questions asked.

The STD's they must get is amazing, but it seems top be thriving in the underground.

I think thye have a Yahoo group too.

ANybody here do it?
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Flagging has finally gone hetero.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Interesting concept
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I thought it was called spunking
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Wow. Now that I know about it, I think i recall some guys/girls who've done it. Maybe they didn't know tho.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

people... barebacking's worse imho alto.
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

and what's barebacking
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I don't think I want to know
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

ooh! ooh! I know!
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

it involves riding of a sort
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

When I say 'I don't want to know', I mean I do, but expect it to be utterly disgusting...so spill the beans
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Cool
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          When I say 'I don't want to know', I mean I do, but expect it to be utterly disgusting...so spill the beans
                          Look at wikipedia.

Comment

Except if the one letting your collar down is some ugly sweaty monster. What do you do then? Be cool and put the collar back up?
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              Do a google image search.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                              X