Grandpa You Crack me up!

Good stuff

Comment

Lest We Forgive.....
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Erm wasn't the start of the US war of independence due to one group of powerful white men arguing with another gruop of powerful white men about how much money they should get to have.

I accept that the result was the formation of a country who went on to be a fully free democracy but it didn't happen straight away.

I have to say aswell that I'm not upset or offended by people celebrating a victory over the people who were in my country over 200 years ago.

The patriot stinks though and is bad piece of filming and histrory
        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Actually Sam Adams started the American Revolution because he was ticked off about his Dad having been thrown into debtor's prison when he was a kid, his dad having been an alcoholic prone to spending all of his money.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

The irony of the new US bankruptcy laws, and that fact that they actually sanction a five year period of de facto peonage - look at the details - for many workers is fascinating. I find the lack of response from the voters even more amazing. As per Dr. Stranglove's point, the rules and tradition of bankruptcy in the US owe their origin to the abuses of the system back in Britian, and American revulsion with the system. Those who do not learn history....
            The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
            And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
            Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
            Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Working...
            X