Happy Canada Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

'Tis the truth. I don't see you giving reasons why Canada rules.
    I hope you enjoy Texas.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
      Neither would be true if you lived closer to the border.
      I live only 2 hours or so from the border. I was in Michigan a few weekends ago and enjoyed myself and met lots of Americans that I liked. I tend judge people individually.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

I don't see you giving reasons why Canada rules.
        This one is just for you, Ben.

Blessed are the peacemakers.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

A message for all you lefties and righties...

Get the hell out of the middle of our road! We've got places to be.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
            No, it were left wing loons who ran about proclaiming the Canadian sky as descending because of free trade.

IOW, you lot were whining just as loud or louder about progress in that case as Ben and his lot are moaning about recent events.
            Yes your right they were moaning and groaning. I was skeptical myself. And in some cases jobs were lost but some were gained. Things turned out okay I think. But there seems to be two of you maybe more of you in this forum that I notice tend to lean right and your always complaining. Thats why I siad the left/right thing. Its probably inaccurate.

Comment

I hope you enjoy Texas.
              Major pwnage

Comment

I hope you enjoy Texas.
                Well if he doesn't like Canada, why doesn't he stay there. After awhile he will be moaning about the way they go about things. Those Texans will probably get sick of listening to him and take him out behind the ranch and shoot him. We can't do those things up here in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Webster

Yes your right they were moaning and groaning. I was skeptical myself. And in some cases jobs were lost but some were gained. Things turned out okay I think. But there seems to be two of you maybe more of you in this forum that I notice tend to lean right and your always complaining. Thats why I siad the left/right thing. Its probably inaccurate.
                  I will look forward to the lack of complaint from your quarter when the Tories form a government nationally.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

I will look forward to the lack of complaint from your quarter when the Tories form a government nationally.
                    Sorry but I will probably be dead before that happens.

I will stay quiet I promise if they do by some miracle gain power.

Comment

The ice ages only lasted so long. It is folly to think that the current political landscape will remain unchanged.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

Is Hans Island celebrating Canada Day?

Or will it be celebrating Constitution Day on the 5th?

Comment

I hope you enjoy Texas.
                          Hey,

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCracksCorn
                            Is Hans Island celebrating Canada Day?

Or will it be celebrating Constitution Day on the 5th?
                            I think it is being a rock, actually.

If the Danes want to play with rocks, let them.

It's not like there are Canadians living there and being oppressed by a foul invader. Besides, whatever they send over here could be sunk in about 3 seconds if we ever got annoyed about it.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

Too bad our navy can't make it up there...

Comment

CF-18, boy. The bird of the North.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X