Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Times exposes the truth about Bush. Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is from the edited transcript....
    THE TIMES: Mr President, one country there’s a little concern about, as you know, in Britain, particularly, is Zimbabwe.

PRESIDENT BUSH: Yeah.

THE TIMES: Which is headed by a brutal tyrant.

PRESIDENT BUSH: Yes, he is.

I think I’ve called him that. He’s ruined a wonderful country, a country that used to not only feed Africa — in other words, an exporter of food — and now an importer of food, because of (his) decisions.

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

When we win in Afghanistan and Iraq, it’s a beginning of the end. Talking about the war on terror. If we don’t win here, it’s the beginning of the beginning.
      let's hope the begining doesnt begin....
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

A (generally reliable) conservative paper has an interview article that's favorable to Shrub. TZOMGGFFFF!!!
        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
        -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
          A (generally reliable) conservative paper has an interview article that's favorable to Shrub. TZOMGGFFFF!!!
          Shhhh. You'll confuse Drake again...
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

What does that even mean?
            If you were from anywhere other than Nebraska, you'd probably know.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Times exposes the truth about Bush. Again!

I find it strange that you immediately accused The Times of being biased over something as innocuous as a claim that Bush might not be the idiot he's often portrayed as. Seems to say a lot about you and your thought processes...
              This is an interview by Gerard Baker, who is a conservative Times opinion columnist. You'd expect him to give Bush an unfavorable interview?
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Bush is quite lovable, in a rogueish han solo kinda way? sometimes.
                And then he is so obviously using his power for his own gains, and the lover affair is over

And yes the Times is one of britains right wing papers, but in the same way the bbc is seen as left wing, they also report things in a fairly objective manner most of the time.
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Next thing you know, Drake will pull up an article by a liberal that shockingly paints Hilary Clinton in a favorable light!

Bring on the shocking revelations, Drakey!
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Drake bested once again.

How novel...well, not really.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

What is surprising in this whole affair is that the Times carried the downing street memo at all. Whether this says something about less biased british journalism, or about the veracity of the memo itself, is up to the audience.
                      "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
                        I find Bush to have a dorkish, goofy quality about him. Not very articulate either. He doesn't inspire me as a leader. I wouldn't follow him into battle or even vote for him, that is for sure.

He is like Canada's idiot Chretien, another uninspiring leader.

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
                          And then he is so obviously using his power for his own gains, and the lover affair is over

And yes the Times is one of britains right wing papers, but in the same way the bbc is seen as left wing, they also report things in a fairly objective manner most of the time.
                          Well, quite. The Times is not right wing imo.

As a regular reader I can say it is very much against Bush and his foray of Iraq.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

THERE has probably never been a president, there may not have been a human being, who observes punctuality with the sort of fanaticism that President George W. Bush brings to every aspect of his life.
                            Bah. This fanatic can't even make the trains run on time.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Times exposes the truth about Bush. Again!

I find it strange that you immediately accused The Times of being biased over something as innocuous as a claim that Bush might not be the idiot he's often portrayed as.
                              Blaiming the media for something that pundits do? If I say Bush is an idiot, that does not mean the NYT says that Bush is an idiot. You need to learn to distinguish between editorials and news, Drake.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
                                What is surprising in this whole affair is that the Times carried the downing street memo at all. Whether this says something about less biased british journalism, or about the veracity of the memo itself, is up to the audience.
                                The Times stance is critical of the Iraqi situation. That is why.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X