Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush speech a flop? TERROR ALERT! TERROR ALERT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkG
    new post-ad
    Support Apolyton or Terrorists Win

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

new post-ad
      Support Apolyton or Terrorists Win

Mine's truer to real life.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

how about
        You still havent signed-up for PLUS, Terror Level uped to Orange

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

You should have one of those color-coded Terror alert charts displaying the days when you have hot deals or new added features etc.

Comment

YEAH!
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

sounds good but i'd hate to reproduce this terror-level idiocy, only created to keep the terrified sheep on the republican fold

Comment

But it isn't reproducing the idiocy, it's mocking it.

Comment

hey i once used a Chaplin-mockin-Hitler image to advertise the store and lots of people attacked me on my lack of sensitivity for the WW2 victims

Comment

hey i once used a Chaplin-mockin-Hitler image to advertise the store and lots of people attacked me on my lack of sensitivity for the WW2 victims
                    That was positively a low point in the intelligence of Apolyton.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

That's because they were idiots.

Not knowing classic Charlie Chaplin

Comment

i explained who it was but they still thought is was not ok

Comment

Did you call a waaahmbulance for them?

Comment

You know you're ****ed as Prez when even the soldiers won't give you applause.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Like me, you say something apt and funny, and no one notices I hear you Alex
                              Thanks, PH.

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Really? You must not have a real job in a real free market in a real democracy. In a competitive market place workers learn to manage their evacuations in under 30 seconds, so take it from me son, if you want to succeed in the world build up those Abs!

I work for the government, so I have plenty of time for evacuations.
                              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                                Anytime I hear someone bring up Iraq and 9/11, I simply remind them 14 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and not a single one of the rest were from Iraq. Lebanon, UAE, and Egypt are where the others are from.
                                Not one was from afghanistan either, so do you remind them of that too?

Leaving aside the debate about whether Zarqawi (leader of Al Qaeeda in Iraq) was in Iraq before we invaded (king abdullah of Jordan thinks he was) he is definitely in Iraq NOW.

Are we simply always forbidden to mention Iraq and 9/11 in the same sentence?
                                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                                X