Tactless Mexicans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not all five times?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

The fifth one won't bother beating up an Eskimo like space.
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
        The fifth one won't bother beating up an Eskimo like space.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          $6.50 for a postage stamp
          It's pesos, so it's less than $1 US.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yeah, you'd think PH would realize that Mexico doesn't use US currency
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              I think Mexico may reject them .

Just remember the adage Imran, Except for Atlanta Georgia is no different than Alabama or Mississippi.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

When a black says it, it doesn't have centuries of racism and oppression behind its meaning...Space, you can be pretty sure that if you call 5 men ******s to their faces, you'll get beaten four times.

For starters lets consider this. There are polite civilized people in the world who get nice racial names like African American, Mexican, Anglo-Saxon. Then there are stupid mother ****ers that deserve nothing more than to be put in a cage, they are called ******s, beaners, and crackers. (Someone needs to come up with a better racial slur for white people)

I have nothing against black people in general, just the krunk gangsta fools who walk around dealing drugs, getting into fights, and walking around in thier ***** gangs. Even if I were able to beat 5 guys at once I wouldnt call them a ****** to thier faces because Im not the ******* who goes around and starts fights.

Comment

I have nothing against blacks in general either, just the ones that don't say "yessuh mastah".
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                    Just remember the adage Imran, Except for Atlanta Georgia is no different than Alabama or Mississippi.
                    Someone has never been to Savannah or Athens
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Yeah, you'd think PH would realize that Mexico doesn't use US currency
                      Personally, I never realized that pesos used the $ sign.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Pesos do use the $ sign... an extra vertical line is normally added to depict us dollars. The stamp in question is worth about .60 usd
                        Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Working...
                        X