Tactless Mexicans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Space05us

Even funnier thing, Ive yet to meet a black person down here that I wouldnt call a ******.
    Yeah, hilarious.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

keep with the habit, I'm sure no one will mind in the future either!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Yeah! Them ******s love it anyway
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

I agree. Nuking Mississippi and Alabama
            Let's also nuke Florida so that Jeb Bush does not get support for his inevitable presidential run. Better also to nuke Texas just to be sure that Jeb doesnt try to tie into Dubya's constituency for support...

Comment

Kuci, you see, when I first crossed the PC line, which I consider the maggot line, and by all means I believe in the name of comedy nothing is sacred, I mean nothing (it's like the nature of freedom), what you said wasn't good. It comes with the age and banging hot chicks when you know the line. Crossing the line because of crossing the line isn't great by default. What I said was not offensive to anyone except people with mental problems. What you said, some normal people might have problems with. Then again I do not believe in the People of Offended so it's not uncool because of that. But just a sake of it, I think you didn't put enough effort into it. You had a good hook but you didn't deliver. You have to work more on it. But I believe you will get there eventually, so don't worry.

For racial slurs, consider this. From very objective point of view, in here, Black might be more offensive than Negro. That is, because the word Negro does not carry any associations with slavery and the white master thing, so the word in itself is not connected with that crap. Thus it's semi acceptable. In here that is.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

It still blows my mind that f*ck is censored on here, but ****** is not. Family site indeed.

"We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "f*ck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!"
                Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

This is Latin America, where racism is rampant, thought in a different form than in the US. In the US your race is in the blood. In Latim America it is a function of skin color.

But black people are always treated as the bottom rung. You see such dipictions in Latin American caricature all the time.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by DerSchwarzfalke
                    It still blows my mind that f*ck is censored on here, but ****** is not. Family site indeed.

"We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "f*ck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!"
                    There's a system limit in vBulletin on how many total characters, including wildcards and spaces, can be included in the censored words.

We have other ways of "censoring."
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                      Funny thing, ever since moving to the real world Ive found that nobody likes black people. ****** is used all the time in public, even around black people.
                      A white trash trailer park isn't "the real world"

Even funnier thing, Ive yet to meet a black person down here that I wouldnt call a ******.
                      That's a good way to get yourself killed, or at least your ass kicked square, and you'd have it coming to you.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by bfg9000

Let's also nuke Florida so that Jeb Bush does not get support for his inevitable presidential run. Better also to nuke Texas just to be sure that Jeb doesnt try to tie into Dubya's constituency for support...
                        You don't need that as an excuse to nuke Texas.
                        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

This reminds me of my days in Spain:

Conguitos

If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Don't forget those evil Finns
                            Attached Files
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Memín Pinguín is a comic that surfaced in the forties, when my father was a child. When I was little and living in inland Mexico, I used to read the Memín and other cartoons...it was one of the things I looked forward to when visiting my grandmother.

Memín cartoons are usually Pinocchio style. He gets in trouble and learns something in the end. He either gets lucky or really gets it with his mother.

No racism. Just old school cartooning when it didn't matter what color the characters were depicted.
                              Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

What LTEC said. I think what the difference between American depictions of "****** with huge lips" and the same depictions in foreign countries is that in the US nearly every time it's portrayed, there's a racist message behind the portrayal.

Space05us calling a bunch of African Americans ******s
                                A lot of the time this is the trend I notice

Blacks call other blacks ******s
                                Whites call blacks ******s when theyre talking with whites
                                Whites never call blacks ******s to their face unless they're trying to start a fight.

When a black says it, it doesn't have centuries of racism and oppression behind its meaning...Space, you can be pretty sure that if you call 5 men ******s to their faces, you'll get beaten four times.
                                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                                X