X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pchang
    OzzyKP is F*cking Stupid
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
      Yeah, right Whaleboy, sure it is.

I vote for the Ozzy is F*cking Stupid option
      (and even that doesn't really do it justice)
      To be fair, computers are hard to get sometimes.

This one time, at computer camp, my BF was trying to do exponents in C++ by doing "5^8" and asked me why it wasn't working! Of course I smacked him around, told him obviously he had to use pow(5,8), insulted his mother, and ordered him into the kitchen to make me my dinner.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Ozzy is just too young to be using MS Excel.

Comment

To be classed an expert on Excel, you need to have mastered the art of VLOOKUP
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrodrew
            Ozzy is just too young to be using MS Excel.

Hate the Game

Dont hate the Playah

Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

This should have been a poll.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

*sigh*......

I guess since this is officially a tease Ozzy thread, I might as well join in and alert you all to a hilarious (at least I think) job of splicing that one of my members threw together with some of the audio from one of my Fox News things:

Audio here: http://www.oneandfour.org/interview.mp3
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Absolutely
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

HELP ME! I can't find adding function in my keyboard. I think it doesn't have it. What can I do? I must calculate. Also my mouse ran away and speakers got their mouths dry. Monitor hates me and reports my bad deeds to homeland security. What can I do?
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
                      OzzyKP is F*cking Stupid
                      qft
                      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        To be classed an expert on Excel, you need to have mastered the art of VLOOKUP
                        You ar not a master of excel unless you know TEH ALMIGHTY HLOOKUP!!!1!!
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                        X