No announcement yet.

"You're young still. You'll fill out when you get older."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5'10'', 160, and i eat like no other. my metabolism is way too fast. think like 4 meals and a snack a day.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

My metabolism is like a snail on qualudes. It's always been the same, it's taken frantic exercise to get down to a normal weight...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Somewhere between 38 and 42, you will put on some weight. After 40 it will be harder to keep the weight off. I was 185 for many, many years and as I got closer to 40 a little weight started to show up. Also my job change from working each day to being an Instructor/teacher and the weight came easier. When I left my old job, (they close the place) I was 235. I was OK for a few years in my new job, but I broke a blood vessel in my leg, and gain 10 lbs overnight. Now at age 61, I weight on any given day 250 to 255.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
          This sucketh major asseth. I dont want to wait!
          The weight you will put on later will be fat, so you still need to exercise.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
          X