Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Rumsfeld Speaks on

Iran, democracy, and etc...
    Why? He is the SecDef. Why is he in the news criticizing elections in Iran. I think the SecDef should be concerned with issues such as Veteran's retirement, making sure the wars we are fighting are properly funded and military well trained. By defintion of title, Iran should only come as related to ACTUAL security concerns. If they are planning a war or if we are planning a war.
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

I think you're planning a war.
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

does this guy ever shut up?
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Only when he's sleeping.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Its a real communication problem having 4 public voices on FP - POTUS, State, defence and NSC.

Should be one or two.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I saw this comment too and was wondering why Rumsfeld of all people was saying this...

He said he offered his resignation twice and it was turned down both times by the President. But for someone who doesn't think he's doing a good job, he's awfully motivated in doing it.

Maybe next he'll comment on gay marriage.

SCROTUM
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
              I think you're planning a war.

Let's hope not.

The rumor last year was that it was to take place summer 2005.

If they try it, sh1t is going to hit the fan.

I don't think the American people will tolerate another invasion, or silly air strike, even in the Red States.

We should concentrate on easier targets, like the Neverland Ranch.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

We must strike at Iran before they actually do have nukes. This is not a faulty intellegence thing. We know 100% for sure they will have them sooner or later. Hell we have the new president elect thumbing his nose declaring his intention to build them.

**** to all hell if the fundies have nukes. We would have to act...somehow. Airstrikes, Military Coup, Invasion like with pakistan. Our children would never forgive us for letting it happen. Terrorists WOULD have nukes then.

God help us all. Terrorists have no fear of deploying nukes. We have no state to assure mutual destruction against.

I swear to god. Anybody who thinks thats ok is messed up. Because the first nuke that hits an american city. This country will be the next frikken third riech and if you really arent with us. You will definately be in trouble
                http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OLHMHMB&key=RRK

:-(

Comment

What is it you guys do when a brand new DL first shows up? ?
                  Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Brand new??

* looks at date *
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

is he serious ?
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

On the subject of Rumsfeld, let's play "Name That War":

A 19** article in the Chicago Tribune quoted Rumsfeld as saying the following: “The administration should clarify its intent in [???],’ he said. ‘People lack confidence in the credibility of our government.’ Even our allies are beginning to suspect what we say, he charged. ‘It’s a difficult thing today to be informed about our government even without all the secrecy,’ he said. ‘With the secrecy, it’s impossible. The American people will do what’s right when they have the information they need.” [Chicago Tribune, **/**/**]

Rusmfeld entered into the Congressional Record an article from the Chicago Sun-Times entitled “Why U.S. [???] Policy Lacks Friends—Our Credibility Destroyed” Rumsfeld stated: “I do, however, believe it is important to the future of our Nation to recognize that there is a problem of credibility today.” [Congressional Record, **th Cong. Pg. *****, **/**/**; Chicago Sun-Times, **/**/**]

In entering a New York Times editorial into the Congressional Record, Rumsfeld said, “I believe the following significant and timely editorial which appeared in today’s issue of the New York Times and which discusses our involvement in [???] merits wide attention. I concur in the conclusion expressed therein that the people of the United States must know not only how their country became involved but where we are heading.” [Congressional Record, **th Cong. Pg. *****, **/**/**; New York Times, **/**/**]

Rumsfeld said the following in a speech on the House floor: “Accurate judgment is predicated on accurate information. Government has an obligation to present information to the public promptly and accurately so that the public’s evaluation of Government activities is not distorted. Political pundits speak of the ‘credibility gap’ in the present administration. Indeed, this appellation is so widespread that it has become a household word.” [Congressional Record, **th Cong. pg ****, **/**/**]
                        **=Date(s), Congressional session(s) removed
                        [???] Country(s) removed

Prize for the winner(s):
                        The stench of hypocrisy wafting through the air
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
                          is he serious ?
                          I can't tell if this is just a silly DL or not.

Maybe it is playing the part of "naive lemming."

Anyone that turns to con-artist Don Lapre for guidance is certainly suceptible to being misled, if the message comes delivered in the right package.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                            On the subject of Rumsfeld, let's play "Name That War":

**=Date(s), Congressional session(s) removed
                            [???] Country(s) removed

Prize for the winner(s):
                            The stench of hypocrisy wafting through the air
                            Vietnam?

Comment

DING DING DING!!!

*sniff, sniff*

Eww...
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                              X