Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theben

Comment

Thank You all, I've found somebody who has a credit card ammong friends. Well, it turned out both my parents have credit cards as well, funny I didn't know.
      Last edited by Heresson; June 30, 2005, 11:23.
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Nothing in all of Poland?
        Well, she told me to look in German Institute and in some library in Poznañ city, but I forgot what I was supposed to find there. I hope she's forgotten about it as well
        I doubt there's anything there anyway.
        There's nothing in the library of Historical Institute. There's nothing in the library of the University, and there's nothing in the National Library - and the same applies to some other I've checked.

Reasonably, if no one in Poland has that book, couldn't you just make everything up?
        Good idea

I know these, thank You. In fact, I have other works of Litprand, but in Latin. It takes some time for me to read them. I've got through Historia Ottonis, and the above translation of his legation, but I have to read at least part of the other ones as well

If there is a problem it's "This title usually ships within 4 to 6 weeks." If you need the book ASAP, this doesn't look like it;s going to happen.
        I'd have to have it now to have a possibility of making a second version of the work and getting a better degree.
        But this chance is already lost, so I guess I'll take my time. I have such good grades this year that even with the lowest acceptable one here, I can still get money for good grades as long as I get good grade of 1 more exam.

I'm supposed to write a work about Liutprand's attitude towards allien culture, basing on his Legation
        I think I'll do it comparing legation with his earlier works,
        where He writes about Byzantines, but also about Arabs. I don't think I'll come up with something really interesting, though.
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

Working...
        X