I need someone to help me get a book I need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need someone to help me get a book I need

I'm a bit ashamed to ask for it, but I don't have much to lose. You all despise me anyway

I want someone to buy this book for me, and send it/tell them to send it to me.

as quick as possible. PLEASE!!!
    It's very important.

I'll return the cost of the book and transport of it of course, and will add a couple of dollars (do not expect too much, though), a nice drawing of frog, whatever.
    Please please please.
    I can't order it myself.
    And I'm running out of time.

Oh, and if anyone's seen this one...
    Sutherland J.N.
    Liutprand of Cremona, Bishop, Diplomat, Historian, Studies of the Man and his Age
    Spoleto 1988
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

I have debit card problems, I'm afraid I can't help
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

If I could read the security numbers on the back of my card I'd help you.

Unfortunately, it's already wore off.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

You should've asked last year, 'fore my credit card expired.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Thank You. I hope someone here has working credit card...
          I need to write a work about Liutprand. And there are no books about him in Poland. That's a bit of a problem, especially that I should've already written that damned text...
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

I should be getting one again, but probably won't in time to help you with this.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
              Thank You. I hope someone here has working credit card...
              I need to write a work about Liutprand. And there are no books about him in Poland. That's a bit of a problem, especially that I should've already written that damned text...
              Nothing in all of Poland?

Comment

"Titles ship in 4-6 weeks."

Exactly how much time do you have left?
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Reasonably, if no one in Poland has that book, couldn't you just make everything up?
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Kassi

Comment

What's the problem--it's only $5.00?

If there is a problem it's "This title usually ships within 4 to 6 weeks." If you need the book ASAP, this doesn't look like it;s going to happen.

Comment

Can't you negotiate with your professor if there's no literature available about the guy at all in Poland? Maybe they could give you another topic to write about then....
                        Blah

Comment

Bishop and historian, b. at the beginning of the tenth century; d. after 970

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Holy crap, the whole book online?! The Internet Google Tehben
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

People who transcribe books online

Comment

Working...
                              X