Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theben said: A little late for that question, don't you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

I'll describe the way I did elsewhere:

Bacteria in the urine sometimes finds its way into a place it shouldn't be and has parties there. Basically, its where the sexual plumbing meets the waste plumbing in guys that the infection occurs. There's a pain in the vicinity of the bladder (duh), the "jewels" become super-sensitive (pain like you wouldn't believe if they get knocked), and there's also an associated lower back pain (my favorite symptom ). This infection is to a urologist what the Common Cold is to a regular doctor. Some guys never get it, some guys get it once or twice in their life, some have repeat occurances.
    So you are a male who gets repeat urinary tract infections. How interesting! My Ph.D. was on the host response mechanisms to UTI. I thought you might have been describing something a bit more serious. Not that UTI isnt serious, but some of the scrotum infections lsuch as Fournier’s gangrene are amazingly sickening.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Dr. Moss diagnosed me with Epididymitis. Reading up on it, if this is going to continue to be an ongoing health problem for me, then I'm looking at long-term anti-inflamatories. Surgery is uncommon and a last resort...

...damn it.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Man. That really, really blows.

How are you going to get through sessions of hot nookie with your gym stud of choice when your balls are aching like hell?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

/me opens cyber-mouth to answer, decides better against it. "Family site" and all...

Comment

Then again...

There's this one guy who works out at my second job that looks vaguely like Brian Littrell of the Backstreet Boys, only a lot hotter. He works for Granite Construction (California-based, builds buildings and major civil engineering projects like highways and the train trench aka "Reno's Folly" being built through downtown) and he is very nicely built without being a man-mountain. Also has strong Germanic features. I'll tell you what, he can invade my Poland any day of the week...

Comment

WTH are "Germanic features"?
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                Stereotypically "German" features that apply to most Northern Europeans.

Except the Dutch. They just look weird.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Blond hair, blue eyes, jack boots, SS uniform...

People descended from specific regions tend to have facial structural features characteristic of that region. It's hard to describe without a picture of him ... and I'm not about to ask him for one. You'll just have to take my word for it if you've never noticed that about the people around you in everyday life.
                  Last edited by DRoseDARs; June 24, 2005, 20:08.

Comment

Oh, sorry, just realized that my spam was of no interest for you

Still, her advise is worth considireration
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You'd be hard-pressed to find a gay version of that, but thank you for the encouragement.

Comment

"Teutons Forever" tattooed on his buttocks.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

"Teutons Forever" tattooed on his buttocks.
                          I wish I could answer the definitively...

Comment

Still I think that would clinch it, don't you?
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                              Still I think that would clench it, don't you?
                              Edited to suit DRose's fantasies.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I don't know. Maybe I'll see him tonight and ask him to drop his shorts for ...erm... a complimentary body fat check.

Comment

Working...
                                X