Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theben said: A little late for that question, don't you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theben said: A little late for that question, don't you think?

In response to this from me:

Do any of these chicks have a medical license allowing them to perform eunuchifications?
    In response to this from Theben:

3 chicks with long knives for that evisceral experience.
    The rest of that thread is unimportant. What's important now is my response to the question posed in the title of this one:

No. It's never too late to have my family jewels chopped off. I'm in agony now and there's no time like the present to bring a quick, non-suicidal end to the pain...

For those considering a trip to France, my "So you may or may not have cancer..." inf*ckingkillmection is back - for a third time - hence my desire to no longer be able to breed if I should so choose. I see the doctor on Monday and almost certainly I will again NOT be granted the sweet mercy of pain medications that work for me (vicodin not being among them) and be told instead to "put some ice on them." Yeah, just what I want to do: Be doubled over in pain, freeze my bits, and drip water everywhere while I work at my two, soon-to-be three jobs.

Feel free to abuse this thread now.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

I say the mods should always find a witty comment (or an unwitty comment, even) when they close threads.

It's boring when the mod won't post anything as he closes down a thread. It feels so incomplete
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

My thread can be given purpose, or not. I've vented but I'm willing to continue the discussion. However, there's only so much to say about it...

Comment

What can I say? Your nuts suck
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yes, yes they do.

Comment

/me expresses sympathy for Togglechap's nuts
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

At this point, I'd rather people refer me to a good surgeon...

Comment

I read every other word in that first post, and it doesn't make sense.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If the docs won't give you painkillers, do drugs.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

What infection?
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Salted cashews were always my preference.
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I guess that this link is On Topic

except for the bite sequence - that's a little
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Eeew, <blink></blink>. Eeew.
                          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                            What infection?
                            I'll describe the way I did elsewhere:

Bacteria in the urine sometimes finds its way into a place it shouldn't be and has parties there. Basically, its where the sexual plumbing meets the waste plumbing in guys that the infection occurs. There's a pain in the vicinity of the bladder (duh), the "jewels" become super-sensitive (pain like you wouldn't believe if they get knocked), and there's also an associated lower back pain (my favorite symptom ). This infection is to a urologist what the Common Cold is to a regular doctor. Some guys never get it, some guys get it once or twice in their life, some have repeat occurances.

Comment

Ouch - not fun. I guess that you didn't find much rellief in my link (her suggestions may be the last you wan't to do) - though she (or rather the sponsors) has a valid point.

Hope the french docs are better
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X