No announcement yet.

Today for breakfast I ate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No -- Tiamat does not live in Scotland, and she was the one who explained to me what the recipe is.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Only people who live in scotland can know about it, therefor MrFun is scottish.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

That would explain the sense of humour.

Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I know about it, does that make me Scottish?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I was gone for a bit did we go back to breakfy. Hell I havent eaten lunch yet. Good god deep fried candy bars??? How does the choclate stay on it??? Having my mid afternoon snack beer and a cig
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

...same as I eat almost every morning. Toast with marmalade and coffee.
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I had a chicken andoulie sausage and a hard-boiled egg for breakfast.

Lunch was a taco salad (with fish as the meat).

Dinner has yet to be had!
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I had the most bizarre! We had a meeting this morning and everybody brought something. So I had:

(1) Port Tamale
                  (2) Crispie Cream donut
                  (3) 1/2 raisen bagle
                  (4) Some fresh fruit
                  (5) something else I can't remember and
                  (6) A diet coke.

Comment

I had two toasted cheese sandwiches for breakfast and five prunes.
                    Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

2 cups of green tea with 2 grilled cheese sandwiches.

Lunch I had a pot of tea (mugi-cha). Barley tea that tastes like coffee.

Dinner I had 2 bowls of tea with rice and 2 cups of green tea.

And no, I didn't plan my day around the number 2...
                      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                      *****Citizen of the Hive****
                      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                        For lunch I had a shrimp burrito and a budweiser. The Mexican restaurant didn't serve beer (they didn't have a licence) but they didn't care if I bought a 12 pack and drank a beer while waiting for my burrito. Yes, I am a drunkard. I even had a 20 year old kid walk up to me and say he wanted to shake my hand for drinking a beer at 12:00pm. Little did he know I had a 12 pack and that beer was just the start.
                        This post kicks all a**.

When I grow up, I want to be Oerdin.
                        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                        *****Citizen of the Hive****
                        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

My breakfast, eaten at 11.00 AM (GMT + 1):

- Two bananas
                          - One cup of coffee, with milk and sugar

Just thinking about having another (half) cup... Yes, more coffee!

Carolus

Comment

Ok, the half cup is gulped down...

Preparing myself mentally to assemble a piece of equipment from IKEA...

Carolus

Comment

I had. . .god, I'm bored.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Another breakfast of the finest in pharmafoods. Some orange juice and half a cup of really strong darjeeling tea to round it off.

Not that I use Flora Proactive because I'm all that interested in upping my intake of plant sterols. That's just a nice side effect. I use it because 9 times out of 10, I prefer its taste to that of butter.
                                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                                X