Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A doner kebab for breakfast would be an odd choice though
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      A doner kebab for breakfast would be an odd choice though

No more odd than a Belfast fry up, really. And slightly healthier.

Of course gone are the days when Englishmen and women would break their fast with mutton stew and small beer....

....thankfully.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Today for breakfast I ate two big slices of pan pizza with a bag of potao chips for dessert. I washed it down with three large glasses of fruit juice.

Midsummer partying really works up an appetite
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• A bowl of frosted mini wheats & a glass of OJ.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
            A bowl of frosted mini wheats & a glass of OJ.
            Urrgh.

Today I haven't had breakfast yet, but when I do, it will be a Jamaican-Jerked rack of ribs.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• A large bowl of porridge oats and a spoonful of Chilean Fair Trade honey; one and a half cups of Douwe Egberts dark roast coffee, 1 glass apple juice, 1 cod liver oil capsule and a slice of toasted brioche with some Turkish rose petal jam.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• You should be eating mackerel and salmon, not popping pills you goon!
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Park Avenue
                  You should be eating mackerel and salmon, not popping pills you goon!

It wasn't a pill, but a capsule and I do eat both mackerel and salmon, as well as herrings and sardines and kippers and a whole host of other fresh and sea water produce.

An amusing comment from you given your post, though...

Today I haven't had breakfast yet, but when I do, it will be a Jamaican-Jerked rack of ribs
                  Park Drive

Just drenched in omega 3 fish oils I expect, eh ? Time for you to move house.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Two sandwiches and a cup of coffee, which I proceeded to throw up some hours later.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• molly bloom! talking about fair trade honey and roast coffee, you just reminded me I have to pop over to the supermarket and get a new pack of fair trade coffee

(my flatmates enforce this with a thin majority)

Comment

• I had this Davidoff totally unfair yet very yummy instant granulated coffee, which is usually rather expensive but a friend of my mom works at the store so she buys a bunch of them cans whenever they're on sale, some oatmeal, and a piece of a bun.

btw, where's space05us? haven't heard from him in ages...
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Last I heard of him he was off to join the US Army.
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• no internet in bootcamp? I thought the US Army is high-tech army.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom

It wasn't a pill, but a capsule and I do eat both mackerel and salmon, as well as herrings and sardines and kippers and a whole host of other fresh and sea water produce.

An amusing comment from you given your post, though...

Park Drive

Just drenched in omega 3 fish oils I expect, eh ? Time for you to move house.
                              Good evening. I I minus one.
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• oatmeal with honey (not the flavored-honey otmeal packets -- I actually buy a container of honey and oatmeal separately)
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X