Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here it is:
    Attached Files
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Pah, you don't post and ask me to check back every 30 seconds
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Ha I found it, it's some part of chile

Comment

• Chile is 5000 kms long.

Comment

• The city on top is Puerto Montt

Comment

• Name the island or the city in the top right corner

Comment

• Originally posted by Atahualpa
                The city on top is Puerto Montt
                We have a winner!

Comment

• Isla Grande de Chiloé

Edit: beaten.

Comment

• And on that island (Chiloe) I had one of the coolest experiences in my life.

Comment

• finally, the CIA is good for something at last
                      Nice place

Comment

• if anyone is still interested...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• No idea - Korea?

Comment

• Anyway, good night.

Comment

• hmmm no.... as a hint: water is not always water and some water is different from other water

Comment

• ok, farewell...

Comment

Working...
                                X