The Google Maps Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA is da place
    Honestly I might ask how is it possible to live there? I'd go crazy within one month

Comment

• That was a river?

I thought it was a highway
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
        That was a river?
        LA's natural reserve - a river like a line.
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atahualpa
          Nunavut, Canada
          correct -- but more specifically, this part of Nunavut is Baffin Island
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Mine as promised, shouldn't be too difficult:

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Beijing
              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

• Next one...
                Attached Files
                Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

• Rann of Kutch, India

Comment

• Indeed

Comment

• this part just wouldn't resolve... I think it's easy to get the city...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Miami, Florida?
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• wait until you find out...

Comment

• Oh ****... that was a great hint

I suddenly recognized what those wriggly black things on the two ends of that road below the "theater" were... It's Baghdad!

Edit: that blank square renders fine for me though

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercator
                                Oh ****... that was a great hint

I suddenly recognized what those wriggly black things on the two ends of that road below the "theater" were... It's Baghdad!

Edit: that blank square renders fine for me though

Yes I guess it's due to my internet connection... I was suspicious that Google maybe censored certain areas, because you know the square over this area did never show no matter the zooming level..

Comment

Working...
                                X