Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• death by inside fart

Is it possible? You know what I mean?

I mean that, for example.. well.. I don't fart much.. days and days can go by without one single fart. I fart rarely. However today at work, I ate very fast this very heavy duty lunch.. and basically it got my some air problems. But the whole rest of the day, I was with a person and I couldn't fart! It was a situation where keeping it to yourself is to be done if possible. So what I did.. I held and held.. it was scary, there were moments when I wasn't sure anymore if I could go any longer.. it could burst out any moment. I couldn't know about it. Maybe a series of fast but sharp ones.

But I held. Then came the moment when the fart forced its way through, but my buttocks clenched together so hard, they actually bounced back into the tube they came from. Yes. I reversed the fart. That's called inside farting and it feels uncomfortable. It makes this sound inside you as if your stomach would go 'yaarn' from being hungry, except it's not noticable except for you only. It only goes worse and worse after that.. and your stomach start aching and all that..

So I was wondering if you can die from gassing yourself. OR.. if your tube could break, and the gas attack would go off road inside you, possibly poisoning something? Or breaking the tube, leading into poisoning or some kind of other vicious bodily attack. Is it possible, even remotely?

Fart reverting
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I often revert my farts (I have a strong fart potential, and I HATE farting in public), and I've never died from it. I guess it's safe
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

man you crack me up every time

finland
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

maybe.. or maybe you have been playing with the grim reaper! who knows man.. it can't be good for you anyway.. then when you get out of the situation and you can let yourself go.. it doesn't happen immidiately.. your stomach just feels weird and nothing comes out like prisoners breaking out the first chance they get... it comes out slowly, but I bet some of it stays inside you forever.. to spy on you.. to set up colonies all over your body..
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

no you don't crack up, you keep your crack tight. That's the fundamental mistake you've been making while trying to accomplish the perfect inside fart.
          In da butt.

Comment

i am sorry

but i actually like my fresh breath
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

cool stuff... about fresh breath, my friend calls burping 'rintapieru', which roughly translates to chest fart. What a weirdo he is..
              In da butt.

Comment

In De Rerum Natura, Lucretius mentionned the *insidus fartus*as an ordinary custom of northern tribes whose purpose was to make the life of foreign travelers very uncomfortable.
                Statistical anomaly.
                The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

The was a man with a digestive problem in Australia who was burned to death upon emitted a very large flatus next to a welders flame.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Yeah, it happens, internal combustion.

Don't build up too much gas inside or you'll explode if you get too close to a strong heat. Rare, but can happen.
                    be free

Comment

Yeah the stomach aches arent worth it, blame it on someone else if it really matters. The ladies think its manly anyway.
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

You have too much time on your hands, Pekka.

Comment

Internal farting = bad breath.
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I have a friend who use to be 200+ pounds over weight because of unhealthy eating habits. He claimed that he never farted, and for the life of me I can never remember a time when he did. And, coming from a bunch of boozers we would remember.

Anyway, the same dude suffered from anerisms. We aren't sure if this was from his unhealthy nature or his lack of farting. He has since gone on a diet, thanks to his wife, and he is now health as an ox instead of big as one. Unfortunately, however, he now farts.

True story. Holding your farts can cause Anerisms... IMO.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I've had horrible rumblings in my stomach for the whole of my life, and they will propable be the death of me by the time I'm 90 or so...

Ow. Lactose intolerance...
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                              X