Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this happen to anyone else or am I going insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are going crazy.. or .. am I you? Am I warning you? Are you warning yourself? It's time to kill Bosh.. tired of all the bastards.. it's time you met me and realized it's you. The one who can show you the way, the way of crushing people. Choking them to death, crushing their skulls with stone, slitting their throats, puncturing their eyes... you need someone like me, ready to go down. Ready to.. kill. Kill for you. Need to kill in order to survive.. survive the bastards. It's you or them. You have already chosen, and I'm on a mission. I am your creation. We will soon celebrate in blood of virgins and blend into one single machine of hatred and lust.... after all.. how can you be sure this is not true? Is it?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I frequently have the sleep paralysis issues too...usually when I've slept too much lately. Always makes me panic even though I sometimes know what's going on.

I don't generally still think I'm in my dreams, but I will sometimes be mad at my financee for a while after I wake up if she's done something to me in a dream...a lot of times I don't even remember the dream.
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

i had a freaky dream 2 days ago. i dreamt it was 5.14 am. woke up, looked at my alarm clock and ... 5.14 am.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I've had several dreams like that, where after I woke up, I was absolutely convinced that it was real. The worst was when I thought I'd been paralyzed in an accident. When I woke I began to cry and scream, realizing then that it was a dream. It still took me the better part of a day to shake the greif I felt.

A couple of years back, Bunnygrrl became convinced that someone was in the room, trying to kill her, and would bolt out of the bedroom, though once she was sneaking out of the room in a very exagerated way. I asked her what she was doing and she said "What are YOU doing?" She thought I was trying to kill her. So we don't let her watch stories about Henry VIII anymore. This happened more or less three nights in a row.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I have something else.

I would become awake physically, but my brain would be in a dream state. I could see with my eyes, but the interpretation got all messed up. Like once I thought the outside wall to my room fell off and I could fall outside at any moment.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I've had cases where I've been conscious with a dream running in the background. I close my eyes, I see the dream, I open them, I see my room.

Comment

.. a dream of a new bathroom?
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I dream therefore I am
                  I am therefore I dream
                  I'm trying to find the silverkey
                  Ok, thise is lame
                  Copying
                  Or is the world copying me
                  Paranoia is inbound
                  Or is it real

Take a walk in the wildside
                  The poet sing
                  I'll rather take a walk on the right side
                  On the east river bank

Shifting mode in a real-life dream
                  Going up to a north state
                  Smoking the cig in a dream-like state

Threadjacking I have done
                  Sorry for that
                  I'll be gone
                  "The Parthians are dead, the Britons conquered; Romans, play on!"
                  Gamingboard, Rome 3. Cent. AD

Comment

This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I've had a few dreams like that, which sometimes end with me getting very worried about missing an exam, or asking my girlfriend strange questions about whether she's rescued the cats or something. I usually remember all of my dreams - I wonder if it has any connection?
                      mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

When I was a kid I had 3 recuring chase dreams...
                        1.Being chased by witches on a galley;
                        2.Being chased by Satan through the streets and alleys;
                        3.Being chased by Vader, with his lightsabre, in a supermarket.

Whenever they killed/caught me I woke up. Now that I'm older they refuse to face me.

Comment

This does to be a form of sleepwalking. I do it at times but i dont remember the incidents at all. Tubers doesnt bother to wake me he lets me fumble around and what not follows me and gets me back to bed He says i talk to him and stuff but i never remember it
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrodrew
                            When I was a kid I had 3 recuring chase dreams...
                            1.Being chased by witches on a galley;
                            2.Being chased by Satan through the streets and alleys;
                            3.Being chased by Vader, with his lightsabre, in a supermarket.

Whenever they killed/caught me I woke up. Now that I'm older they refuse to face me.
                            Vader's a wuss.

I've had dreams about loosing teeth lately... Several times, and allways just one tooth. Could be because I have a toothache, should get an appointment...

Anyways, last night I dreamt I was a female hooker.
                            Wonder what Freud could say about that...
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Had a gf once who would get up and wander off. I'd ask her if she was awake and if there was no answer I knew she wasn't. She would answer some questions but not that one, I think it confused her. We slept in a loft with a ladder. I built a hatch because one night she got up and was standing at the top of the ladder. I got up and helt her arm until she came to. Said she was about to jump in the pool...could have killed herself if she had, there was no pool. The hatch had a lock, so she couldn't do that again.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

You're all sick, sick, sick. For the sake of your loved ones you should immediately go to your doctor and 'fess up. If he doesn't commit you you'll be taking Zyprexa for the rest of your sorry, schizie lives.

Just kidding
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X