Best troll I've seen in a while.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackCat
    What energy and free time ? He only had to post 11 times and the thread are still rolling after 1 ½ month. One of them even claims that he has reported him to FBI
    If the other posts in that thread are to be believed, he has posted similar threads of many other messageboards. He's consistant at least...
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I don't think its very well done - a true troll is like an unseen hand.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Well, this is atleast as entertaining as the best of them. Plus most of those fuc-***** wouldn't know a good troll if it bit them on the ass.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

it certainly is that, although the threats could get the troll into trouble real fast
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

My new catchphrase is, "You goddamned son of a whore."

What kinda weak azz phrase is THAT???

Hilarious thread though.

Especially the part about 9/11
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I thought the guy was more mentally unbalanced - especially when he claimed special knowledge of 9/11

Comment

Yeah, and he just threw that out there out of nowhere
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

That was the point! Just like throwing out the part about looking for a hot cycling partnet. The object is to get normal people to go "damn this guy is a freak let me write him to tell him he's being strange" then they flame the hell out of him and start the thread rolls on to new heights. That's what most people call a troll.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    I don't think its very well done - a true troll is like an unseen hand.
                    Yea, kind of like Adam Smith's invisible hand job.
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      That was the point! Just like throwing out the part about looking for a hot cycling partnet. The object is to get normal people to go "damn this guy is a freak let me write him to tell him he's being strange" then they flame the hell out of him and start the thread rolls on to new heights. That's what most people call a troll.
                      I think the trick is more to get people arguing amongst themselves and just step back from it.

I think I can speak with some authority on the subject

Comment

It must be my age - I just found him stupid.
                        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

I believe you can AH... where'd your title go BTW?

Comment

Working...
                          X