Best troll I've seen in a while.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best troll I've seen in a while.

I admit that I don't have the energy, desire, or free time to come up with a troll like this but my hat is still off to the man. This was artfully executed and a real treat to read.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

What energy and free time ? He only had to post 11 times and the thread are still rolling after 1 ½ month. One of them even claims that he has reported him to FBI
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Now, that is a good example of the benefits to having the posts numbered here in Apolyton.

Another good troll, this time at the IMDB in regards to an unmade Tarantino Film: How Much Will He Steal This Time?. It's been over a year since the thread was started, there are 1,261 replies and it's still going strong!

SEE how biohazard effortlessly distracts himself from his own points when he sees they have been well-and-truly torn apart!

MARVEL at his ability to talk at great length without ever actually saying anything of worth at all!

YAWN IN INDIFFERENCE as he repeatedly calls people he knows nothing about names!

FEEL MILDLY CONFUSED when he leaps from one comment to a wholly unrelated comment, under the full impression he is making any sense!

SIT PATIENTLY as he disappears for a few days to think about his next 'witty' and
      'spontaneous' retort!

Comment

I wonder if he ever did find that cycling companion
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

What energy and free time ? He only had to post 11 times and the thread are still rolling after 1 ½ month. One of them even claims that he has reported him to FBI
          You've obviously not come across the legacy of HARDMAN yet
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Good thread!

I'm quoting this here not because it is particularly funny, but just for the looks how the Apolyton censor would deal with it...

**** you cowardly son of a whore. You people are the abusive ones and I AM RESPONDING APPROPRIATELY. **** YOU.

I dare you to come to me and interfere with what I am doing face to face. **** you you goddamn poltroon, yellow bellied son of a whore.

**** YOU. DELETE MY POST YOU ****ING COWARDS

FROM NOW ON THIS IS THE ONLY KIND OF ANSWER YOU WILL BE GETTING FROM ME.

**** YOU YOU GODDAMN NO GOOD LIARS. COME ON CHICKEN****S. INTERFERE WITH ME FACE TO FACE YOU GODDAMN COWARDS.

YOU ASK FOR LOCATIONS BECAUSE WHEN YOU START SOMETHING WITH SOMEONE YOU MAKE SURE YOU ARE AT A DISTANCE. YOU DAMN SURE BETTER STAY AT A DISTANCE TOO YOU NO GOOD SONS OF WHORES.
            I AM FED UP TO HERE WITH NO GOOD BASTARDS LIKE YOU ALL. **** OFF. ERASE MY POST. YOU HAD BETTER DO IT OR ELSE YOU HAD BETTER STEER CLEAR OF ME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TOO.

Comment

cyclotouriste is a gay ****

Comment

I thrive to acheive that level of spam... Actually, I don't, but it would be nice.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I see **** has been added to the censor list since the HARDMAN's reign of terror

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Nope, but a little google gave some interesting hits on this entity
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

The War Against Terror?
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

U R ALL GAY *****!!! I **** U UP TEH ****!!!11!!!

Yes, old HARDMAN was truly the man.

The sad thing about that OP link is people are still posting and taking this serious after it has already been explained that it was all a troll.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

By the way, any takes on who "Muhammed Muhammed Ishmael Al Faez" is?

Comment

All his friends call him Moo-Moo Fez.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

**** YOU 9-11 Sic Semper Tyrannis.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X