Your Inner Geek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agathon
    44.18146% with next to nothing related to authors, RPGs, the Hobbit, and all that little microgeek crap.

Michael isn't a geek then, he's just lame.
    Yeah, those overgrown little twerps that have hobbit figures and try to speak Klingon and read comic books creep me out.

Blowing stuff up is cool, dressing up like Frodo ain't.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
      with them being such a bunch of geeks, you'd think they could have come up with a nicer looking website, green on black is just nasty
      Thou shalt not diss the terminal colors!!@@!@!
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Why not learn it yourself?

I don't really have the time anymore. If I had started learning six years ago, like my school originally started to teach Greek to the pupils, Then I would have snapped it up, (and dropped French and German asap), as I did with Latin.

However, now I have too much on my hands with just chemistry, biology and maths, and trying to read ahead in those three subjects.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Yeah, those overgrown little twerps that have hobbit figures and try to speak Klingon and read comic books creep me out.
          That says more of your psychological frailty than of anything else.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

31½% (<--proves I know ASCII)
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
              That says more of your psychological frailty than of anything else.

What do I do on this one?
              I agree with MtG, but I also agree with Last Conformist.
              What a quandry.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

little over 25%.. total geek.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

39.64497% - major geek
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

"12.82051% - Geekish Tendencies"
                    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

43.19527%, Major Geek.

I don't know how to feel about that. Well, at least I get laid regularly.

Comment

15% approx...

Comment

that test mostly shows if you are a computer geek and i got >25%

Comment

42.80079% - Major Geek
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                            X