Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oi women are teh confusing. 'Poly women mind translating for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't 'order' women. You haven't figured that out yet? How crude of you.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Macho

Originally posted by boann
      inbetween all the chest pounding macho bull crap that
      these morons usually post about women.
      And for all Apolyton macho chest pounding needs,
      Macho poly women should use this:

no reason to pound on a nice breast.

Macho poly men should use this:

...unless the man's own supply is better.

Comment

• I don't think you can blame Lancer for being tired with those games all the time, even if he isn't putting it very gracefully.

Consider this: Boy meets girl. Boy is interested in girl. Boy finds out girl has another boy so boy backs off. Boy finds girl blowing hot and cold every time they meet. Girl approaches boy. Boy is wary. Boy notices girl and other boy broke up. Girl proposes boy to booze at boy's place. Girl flashes signals. Boy notices girl constantly interacting with other boy. Girl blows hot and cold again. Boy wants to back off again. Boy goes to party and finds girl acting hot again. Boy calls girl. Boy meets girl day after together with other boy. Girl acts aloof to boy and not to other boy. Boy meets girl and other boy again later that day. Girl displays signals with boy and acts aloof to other boy. Boy is pissed and just wants girl to sod the **** off.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• boy meets girl.. fall in love ... marry... talk about children... 8 years later girl finds out boy can't have children .. doesn't want children and lied to get her to marry him... girl dumps him ... girl meets another boy falls in love ... marries.. he beats her.. among other wonderful things... girl leaves to survive.. girl meets another boy .. falls in love .. they get married.. he has a 4 year affair with a woman he works with... then dies..

boys are wonderful gems also...

but it doesn't mean i think all american men are worthless ****s...
          it doesn't mean im going to go around bashing all american men .

men are the same everywhere
          some good .. some bad...

same with women..

but women don't have the same cultures all over the world... some women are repressed and used as property... maybe not in lancers wifes situation and im sorry for implying that.. lancer.

but i am sick of you saying all american women suck

we are all different .. maybe you have had some bad luck with american women.. well im sorry for you... ive had some really awful experiences myself.
          but i still love american men.. and my best friend is a fine example.. i have many really great male friends.
          all of them married or taken.. which the good ones usually are... but i still have hope that someday ill meet a nice man to be with... and if i don't im perfectly happy the way i am right now.. at least im not being abused or used ..

and i don't have to take any crap from lancer
          about being one of those awful american women not worth bothering with...

so go sod off lancer..
          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• Originally posted by boann
            same with women..
            You have to consider the fact that there is a book called The Rules in the US telling women how to play stupid mind games with men.

Also, in your hypothetical case of some guy lying to get married to a woman, it should be common knowledge to have a thorough body check before getting married. At least it is in my neck of the woods.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon
              Back off-topic: Imran weren't you like the feminist womyn dude back in the days?
              Still am. I consider chivalry to be a misogynistic anacronism among other things. I just think that it is silly to ignore that the "maybe I like you, maybe I don't" playing around practiced by a lot of women is horribly cruel, and derives from the ridiculous women have to play hard to get so they don't get seen as sluts morality.

Women acting more like men sexually is not a bad thing. It's progress. Denying our inherant sexuality and desires under the guise of 'morality' is absurd.
              Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; June 22, 2005, 00:33.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by boann
                boy meets girl.. fall in love ... marry... talk about children... 8 years later girl finds out boy can't have children .. doesn't want children and lied to get her to marry him... girl dumps him ... girl meets another boy falls in love ... marries.. he beats her.. among other wonderful things... girl leaves to survive.. girl meets another boy .. falls in love .. they get married.. he has a 4 year affair with a woman he works with... then dies..

Boann, if that is a true story then I am stunned. Most guys wouldn't do that and I'm thinking there is something about the process you use to pick men that is a miss. I'm not trying to be a smarty pants but the one thing all those rotten guys have in common is you so you seem to be picking the wrong men.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Boann: sad to hear that...

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  You have to consider the fact that there is a book called The Rules in the US telling women how to play stupid mind games with men.
                  Partly in response to Imran as well:

Reminds me of a movie in which there was a scene of girls chatting about a date, in which one of them tells the other that on a date a girl always has to be late. And that if the guy is late, it's game over for him.
                  A while later, I was talking about that scene with a friend of mine, and she tells me that's just crap. (she happens to be one of the few I know not play mind-tricks)

Society is just feeding that crap, there's nothing natural about it.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Society is just feeding that crap, there's nothing natural about it.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• "and im sorry for implying that.. lancer."

I forgive you.

"but i am sick of you saying all american women suck"

Then you are sick of something I haven't said.

"so go sod off lancer.."

I have freedom of speech and will use it as I see fit. Helping a guy who can't figure out why a girl goes to bed with him but isn't interested is one of those cases where I see fit.

Perhaps you should add me to your ignore list. I think if you do this you won't be able to see my posts, though I'm not sure. If you do this you might be less inclined to post that I treat my wife as property, or should have gotten a blow up doll, or whatever other sick things you've written, I don't recall your exact words.

Ok? Put me on ignore, thanks.
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                        "So you're one of those cavemen who don't like free-thinking women? "

My wife is free thinking. However she doesn't nag, she's not all the time finding fault, not overly critical...instead she's helpful and cooperative instead of contentious. She isn't demanding, she doesn't expect me to meet financial criteria as a way of proving my love. I don't have to go into debt every birthday and valantines day. I can put my feet up on the coffee table and so does she if she wants. She speaks well of me and I of her.

It's not all about her, it's about us. Finally, I have a woman that makes me truly happy to be with, and I feel for guys who can't comprehend whatever BS they're getting put through by some western women, so I try to help them out.

Some western women hate that, which is ok by me, really.
                        Gee, I got all of that and didn't have to go halfway around the world.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I think you guys are being really cruel to Lancer and are projecting alot of crap onto him that has absolutley nothing to do with his situation. Maybe you saw some crap on Oprah or Dateline Wednesday with their "expose" of the week.

He and his wife are happier than most people I know and they are good, decent people. So who is to stand here in judgement of them.

Bottom line is that they are happy people, who gives a damn how they met.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I do think people are getting awefully personal with people they don't really know.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon
                              A while later, I was talking about that scene with a friend of mine, and she tells me that's just crap. (she happens to be one of the few I know not play mind-tricks)
                              Good for her

Originally posted by Colon
                              Society is just feeding that crap, there's nothing natural about it.
                              Exactly.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Yeah, Lancer is the man and I've heard nothing but good things from other people on this forum who've met Dolorus.

Actually, I think those statements about Lancer's wife are banning offenses, but Lance isn't one to complain.

Lancer

Comment

Working...
                                X